Chapter 5: Sexy Stacy, Every Woman's Nightmare

Hello my darlings! Thank you everyone for all your support and love! I would never have updated this early without the soft and encouraging words of certain individuals who told me to update soon. Of course, there are also the heart wrenching and a bit rough encouragements to update by others as well, they are also appreciated :D they make me laugh and feel loved! I hope you enjoy and take the trouble to comment, vote, and if you haven't already, fan! <3

P.S. whenever you comment, you're in line for my dedications :) in return for your troubles.

Yours truly,

Kookie

Baking Love Chapter 5:

My heart was thumping away in my chest as I locked the my door. My ears felt hot and my face was flushed. I raced my hand through my unruly hair and dived onto my bed. The white canopy straddled the mahogany bed posts as I burrowed my head into the milky, soft pillows. Spencer was haunting the hallways of my house at this very moment. I knew that I should have been out there kicking his ass out of my house, but my body apparently had to take a timeout to feel steamy and hot. I rushed over to my dresser and brushed through my mangled locks of hair. 

Deeming it decent, I looked through the mirror reminding me of my bold choice of sleeping wear. Short shorts clung to my invisible butt and a low plunging tank exposed my barely there breasts. I flashed back to only moments ago when Spencer was looking at me like I was some piece of candy. Solely remembering the embarrassing memory made my hands rush to cover my face and my mouth let out an unattractive groan. 

“You alright in there? Do I need to break down the door?” Spencer snickered away outside my door. He was lucky there was a door and a pair of indecent clothes on me, because they were the only things stopping me from kneeing him in his most prized possession. 

“Oh my. What’s this? Lo que quiero a mi esposo como! Haha! What is this? I want a husband so bad?”

My face flushed and I grabbed a pair of some cat sweaters that my grandma made for me and slipped onto some sweat pants. I rushed out like a deranged zombie with arms stretched out ready to choke Spencer into hell and screamed “It’s what I want my husband to be like dick head!” 

He laughed like the butt head he was and ran around the kitchen counter waving my spanish homework in my face across the counter. 

“Give it back ass wipe!” I struggled as my endurance failed me and and in mere seconds I was panting like a hot dog in a sizzling summer.

“Only if you give me kiss.” Spencer winked. I paused for a second and stared at him in shock. No freaking way. Hot guy gets with loser high school girl? That only happens in movies! By this point in time Spencer realized what he just said and stopped as well. 

“Ah. I didn’t mean that.” Oh well. There goes the movie scene. I hope a director soon comes on the set and tells Spencer that what he just said completely out of line. 

“It was just force of habit.”

“Oh yeah. Sure. I didn’t even think twice about it. You must be quite the ladies man huh?”

“Uh. Yeah.”

The awkward silence continued to fill the room until Spencer cleared his throat and offered me back my spanish homework.

“Thanks.” I took a step backwards and flung it onto the sofa. 

“So, you’re gonna teach me how to bake?” I fidgeted with my cat sweater and stared at the ground as if it were made out of diamonds. 

“Right, well I think my old man forgot to mention one little minor detail.” I look up to him with curiosity peaking out of my face. 

“I don’t know how to bake.” If only my face could fall flat on the floor, it would’ve done so. 

“Well, sorry to be blunt but why are you here then?” 

“I thought I’d give it a shot.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a wonderful, generous person.” He flashed me a smile that would charm women off of their pants. I bursted out in laughter. 

“Haha! You!” I wheezed. 

“You probably sleep with women for a living!” I plop myself down on the rugged carpet and lay down laughing. 

“The only thing you’re probably generous with is your se-” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as my door slammed open and entered this gorgeous, and what seemed to be a hot headed woman. She scanned the room and when her eyes landed on me, I could see the disgust on her face as she wrinkled her nose. She continued to scan the room until she saw Spencer. 

“Stacy?” Spencer’s facial expression didn’t even change. He still had a smug smile on his face. He still had a calm demeanor about him. 

“This is the ho you’re choosing over me?” As she stomped over to me with her golden hair bouncing along with her fake boobs, for once in my life, I was in the right sense of my mind and sensed her hostility. I foresaw that she was about to slap me so I did the most reasonable thing. I punched all of the botox out of her face. I gasped as the pain surged through my hand. They made it look so easy in the movies! Everything I knew was a lie. 

I pulled back my hand and tried to shake the pain off. 

“Holy shit. Didn’t know you had it in you!” Spencer laughed with his fancy dress shoes rocking back and forth on my kitchen floor. The blonde bimbo continued to moan and groan on the floor. I slightly poked her with my foot. 

“Ugh! Don’t touch me! You vile vermin!” My mouth formed an O. Wow. I wouldn’t even have guessed that she knew those words!

“Oh boy. Let’s get outta here. It looks like she’s gonna have a bf.” I could see Spencer trying to hold in his fits of laughter, but would occasionally let out a stifled laugh. 

“A bitch fit? Like in White Chicks?”

“Yes! You’re the first to get that!” I rolled my eyes. 

“Come on, I’ll take you to breakfast and we’ll talk about the baking situation.”

“What situation? You go. I stay here. You take your whore with you and I be happy.” I replied with a smirk. Ha! Take that. He’s not the only one who can smirk around here. 

“But who says no to free breakfast?” A teasing smile played upon his lips. 

“You’re a generous man. But pretty stupid. I’ve got the stomach of a bear.”

“Oh please, don’t even. My best friend will pay for anything you order.”

“Someone’s idiotic enough to be your best friend” I retorted. 

“Don’t be retarded. His name is American Express.”

“Should have known. No one’s stupid enough to be your best friend and the only thing you’re generous with is sem-”

“Ahh! My face! Spencer! Don’t leave!” The mysterious girl continued to shriek like a banshee.

“Is she gonna stay there until we get back?” 

“No of course not.” Spencer placed his hand on my back and guided my out. 

“Maybe.”