Chapter 1- Keep Your Barbie Hands Off Me

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groan. I did I set my alarm?

Oh yeah.... I'm Cassi Monroe. I'm 16 starting today. Oh yeah. I'm a werewolf. In fact. I'm the Alpha's daughter. I'm in the Raising Moon pack. And today is my 16th birthday... That day I meet my mate. Mate you ask? That's your soulmate. The one the moon goddess matches you up with. You see when you first meet your mate your eyes lock and its like nothing else exists. Yeah I know corny right?

"Cassi you have 10 minutes until I dump water on your lazy ass!" Screamed my mother.

-she's happy- Lycia my wolf added.

-she's just excited for us- I tell her

I feel her block our mind-link and roll my eyes. Some days I wish I wasn't a were she really pisses me off.

I pull up to the school getting out of my sky blue mustang. Man I love my car. I notice all the guys staring at me as I walk past them, I smirk and keep walking until I reach the doors of the school.

I smell this amazing scent. Blueberrys and citrus.

-MATE! GO FIND MATE!-Lycia yells

I follow the scent. It leads me to Colton. The school jock. Also the soon to be alpha. He turns around and sees me. He knows I'm his mate.

"Your my mate?" He says

I nod walking towards him "Do it matter?"

Colton shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist nuzzling his face into my neck inhaling my scent. I feel tingles where he touches me. I smile knowing I'm not going to be rejected.

"What the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend tramp" says a voice behind me.

I wiggle out of Colton's hold and turn around to see a short fake bleach blonde girl. I smirk and walk towards her.

" Well barbie. It looks like the moon goddess doesn't seem to be in your favor. Your boyfriend-"

"Ex boyfriend" Colton cuts me off.

"Sorry ex boyfriend is my mate. So barb. Do your fake ass a favor and find someone else." I tell her.

She takes a step towards me raising her hand and smacks my across the face. Lycia try's taking control over my body by I don't let her. I look at the fake blonde bimbo and raise my fist and punch her square in the nose making her fly backwards into some lockers.

"Learn to keep your barbie hands off"