together aint an option

Melody's p.o.v

im still in the woods, in search of my prey,when I heard rustling in the woods, my head snap in the direction,my senses high on alert.

I saw a bunny,with speed of lightning I had him,I felt my fangs extending, I throw my head back and plunged my fangs in its neck.

That's when I smelled it......werewolfs

shit I need to go home, 10 mutts vs 1 vampire,not gona be a pretty sight.

with that I sped off with a speed only a vampire own.

jason's p.o.v

Now that's. the perfect way to enter an alpha's office Lord Austin,  I said  sarcasticlly.

if this situation wasn't so serious id burst out laughing my arse off his face was priceless.

well alpha jason, im gona cut the crap and get straight to the point, looking me straight in the eyes his pale hands on my desk.

Now,I know you are my daughters mate, and you rejected her,and she's ok with it,as she has hated werewolfs with a passion for killing her mother .

wtf I think so that's why my mate looked at me with so much disgust.I bet those wolves were rouges,shit I didn't even know she was lord Austin's daughter witch make her the princess.

I looked at the man in front of me, ready to rip me apart,yet I dont get why he is so mad at me, it couldn't be the rejection or is it?

then he answers my question like he read my mind.

melody also told me one of your filthy mutts couldn't keep their paws in their pockets,by attacking my daughter,you should thank ur arses my daughter wasn't hurt,or you woudve got ur arses knee deep in a lot of shit

I wont hesitate to start a war, as you already know me .

now let me lay some ground rules

1.  I dont want u anywhere near my daughter,and that includes all of your packs dogs.

2.if anyone so much as sneeze her way , there would be hell to pay.

He started walking to the door, and suddenly stopped.he did not turn around and I heard him say, I hope there ain't a repeat of today, cuz if there is ,I wont be held responsible for my actions.

And then he was gone in seconds,I quess only a leech could do that

I missed my mate, but after this I just knew we couldn't be together.