Forceful love

After that little meeting with your "husband", your mother makes you spend time with him for 3 months to get to know each other.

You were sitting in your room on your bed, texting Steven. You surprisingly found that you had a lot in common. Suddenly you saw a text from Namjoon.

NJ: Y/N!
Y/n: NJ is something wrong?
NJ: actually yes *sadface emoji*
Y/N: do you want me to come over?
NJ: yes please
Y/N: okay I'll be there as soon as I can

You rush out the door wearing your pajamas still and hopped on your moped. When you arrived at Namjoon's house, he was outside waiting for you.

Y/n: joonie! Are you okay, are you hurt?
He stares at you and says nothing.
Y/n: namjoon?
He quickly grabs you by your wrist and pulls you into his house.
Y/n: Namjoon what's wrong with you? Are you crazy?
NJ: of course I am
A moment of silence stood in the room. Namjoon walks closer to you step by step but you don't move. He brought his hands up to your face and stares at your lips. This wasn't at all like Namjoon but you were excited to see where this would go. In an instant you feel his lips on yours. He slides his hands down your body and breaks the kiss. You slightly whine at the loss of him kissing you. But then he places his lips on your neck placing small kisses. You moan at his touch and you could tell he was smirking at that.
Y/n: namjoon..I..
NJ: what do you want baby?
Y/n: I want you
NJ: what about that other guy
Y/n: I didn't like him first though
NJ: are you saying you liked me?
Y/n: always
You stare directly in each others eyes getting lost in the moment. Namjoon picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and rushes to his room.
He gently puts you down on the bed but he ends up hurting your leg.
NJ:I'm sorry are you okay?
Y/n: I'll be even better if you stop talking.
You pull him on you by his shirt, falling into a kiss. You end up in a heated makout session while trying to take off eachothers clothes. You end up only in your bra and underwear. That is until Namjoon took off your bra without you noticing. The cold air hits your nipples causing you to jump. Namjoon stares at your body, getting every glimpse of you.
Y/n: if you're gonna stare any longer, you might as well take a picture.
NJ: maybe next time I will
Y/n: next time?
He sends kisses down your stomach going to your thighs. He licks then kisses in between your legs, making a moan leave your mouth.
Y/n: Namjoon stop teasing
He slides your panties to the side and inserts his index finger. You feel a little pain but its bearable. He pushes his finger in and out at a slow pace. In a short amount of time, you're already Cumming on his fingers. You say with lust in your eyes:
Y/n: Namjoon, I want you inside of me
Completely shocked by your words, he takes his fingers out of you and unbuckles his belt. He slides your panties completely off, revealing every bit of you. He places himself at your entrance and slowly enters you.

Y/n: F-fuck Joon
He waits until you adjust to his size to speed up his pace inside of you. You move your hips against him and he thrusts into you hard. He speeds up before you can even tell him to. The sound of your skin slapping fills the room with the bed squeaking. Your moans mixed with his makes you both wetter by the minute. 15 minutes pass and you're worn out but you don't want it to stop. You let out a loud moan and cum on his length. He still continues thrusting into you even harder than before.
NJ: hold on I'm almost done.

You clench your boobs drowning in the ecstasy. He lets out one last grunt and releases on your stomach. He gets a towel out of the bathroom to clean you two up.

Y/n: You were amazing
NJ: *laughs* really?
Y/n: yeah I mean for a couple of virgins I'd say we did pretty damn good for the first time.
NJ: I want to give you your first time a thousand more times.
Y/n: you mean right now?! After you basically destroyed me?
NJ: *laughs* I mean future wise
Y/n: are you saying you want to be with me forever and make some of the best moments together?
NJ: that's exactly what I'm saying
Y/n: it might be too early to say this but, I think I might love you
NJ: I think I might love you too, he says while pecking your lips in a quick kiss.

Suddenly your phone dings.
From:Steven: I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you to love me so, I think we should break up. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me back. Goodbye

Y/n: its like fate just paved the way
NJ: the world works in mysterious ways
NJ: so you up for round 2?
Y/n: how about round 3?
NJ: oh she's bold isn't she, he says while pulling you on top of him.
NJ: now its your turn. ~Ride me

His deep sexy voice sends chills down your spine and before you knew it, you were already moving your hips against him.

Dang you gonna die