Hear Me

X> K, So it's PG-13 just to be on the safe side. More than likely will have strong language content, cutting, suicide attempts and things of that nature. Nothing too bad I hope **stops and sighs** well, other than what i mentioned already. Its not really romance though I might put some in here. not really sure at the moment....ANYWAYS!!! This would be my second posting;(In one day XD) and again, i would like comments of any kind. i'm tryin ta get a few of mah stories out here. If all goes well, I can continue to write them.X>

X> Please if I can get at least 5 comments also. Tell friends of friends if you must. I want to get my name out here.X>

***Thanks to all who read and comment***

******************************************************************************************************************

    He dragged the stainless steel across the palm of his hand, watching as the red liquid pooled and ran in a thin line, adding to the various marks that littered the pale appendage. The sting that followed made his heart hammer in delight and also fear. It wasn't healthy, he knew this, but he couldn't stop. There was something refreshin about this pain, something exhilerating about the substance dripping to the floor now. He made a fist, squeezing the blood through his fingers. He chose this place because it wasn't visable. No one ever thought to check his palms and it created the most pain. It created his pain reflected on the inside. He dully watched, staring, only his physical being portraying the fact that he was there.

    The distant sound of a plop..plop..plop reached his ears, the sound soothing to his hazy brain. Only when he swayed on his feet was he alerted to the fact that the dripping went on longer than intended. Holding his hand over the bathroom sink, he absentmindedly rolled a copious amount of tissue. Pressing it to his palm, he wrapped his hand around it. With the bathroom door ajar, he heard the slow opening and closing of the front door. The young troubled teen rushed to get everything cleaned as footsteps continued its way upstairs. Seeing that everything is pristine, he turned to leave, the wad of tissue stained crimson, still in his hand.

    His brother stared at him from the doorway, a vacant look in his eyes. His posture portrayed nothing and neither did that look. The young teen wondered if he saw anything or not. His heart drummed in his ears, playing a fast beat that only he knew. He wanted to say somthing, he wanted his brother to say something, anything rather than just standing, looking all for the world like the stoic person that he was. The teen hated it when he went all stoic on him. It makes him feel like he was a stranger in his own home, but he was a stranger in a way. He was a stranger to himself because even though he saw himself, he couldn't recognize himself. He was broken shards of a mirror, relfecting every image but his own.

    "Say something," the teen spoke, sounding dejected. The older boy's eyes merely flickered to his hand and back. Silence covered them like a thick blanket, none too willing to speak their thoughts. Finally, without a word, the older turned on his heels and walked off. The younger stood, unsure of what to do as he listened to the sound of his brother's receeding footsteps. It hurt. The silence hurt more than any words he could have possibly come up with. He was reaching, but it never seemed like he would connect. His hand was stretched out before him. How long would his hand stay there before someone noticed? How far could he possibly reach with a broken will such as his and when will his brother, Colten, reach back and take his hand? He let the crimson tissue slip to the floor as his body went with it. What good was his existence if the few people he wanted the love of most wouldn't even acknowledge him as a person? The bleeding of his hand had now stopped but the bleeding of his heart continously flowed without seemingly an end in sight. The night passed with him in the position. He didn't bother about going back to bed. The room seemed cloder to him now.

************************************************************************************************************

X> Was this one good? Better than my first? Worst? The Same? Again, coments welcome people XD Don't leave a poor soul hangin! X>