Chapter 5

Hello people. Sry I haven't updated in a while. Thank you to all the people who is reading this. Its almost up to 200 reads!! Thank you and here is Chapter 5!!! 

*Matt's Point Of View*

I am so happy for Cameron and Jessie!! She is amazing and I totally approve Cameron. She has a beautiful family. One caught my eye I think her name is Maddie but I dont know if thats her name. I see that Nash staring at her. UM HECK TO THE NO!! She is so pretty!! I think that I am her partner for wedding!!! Im so excited to walk down with her and her arm hooked on mine and slow dance with her tomorrow. And see her in the bridemades dresses. Plus were going to eat after and Cameron and Jessie wants us all to sit together with there partners to get to know each other better. Yay. To be honest it was my idea. Hehe. Cant wait to be with her. 

*Maddie's Point Of View* 

 This is my first wedding I have ever been in. Cameron's groomsmen is really cute to be honest. 2 caught my eye. One had dirty blonde hair, I think his name Matthew or Matt I don't know. Then the other one had amazing blue eyes and dark hair. His name is Nash or Hash I don't know. I saw Nash looking at me so I just smiled. Matt looked really mad. But o don't know why he would be mad.

*Nash Point of View*

Damn Maddie is hot!! I was talking with Matt about how good she looked.

"damn she is hot AF!!!" I said smirking.

"um who?" Matt said confused.

"um Maddie!" I said whispering.

"oh I know right." Matt said smiling.

Oh I see how it is Matt everyone loves me because I'm Nash Grier. I love getting attention. I was looking at Maddie to get Matt pissed and I think it worked because he just rolled his eyes and I think in my head. Yes I am going to win this fight with him.

I really hope you guys like it. I'm going to make another chapter maybe today or sometime around here. make sure to like it and comment what you think. :) thanks.

Rylee :)