One Rejection (ON HOLD)

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been uploading on 'Geek's Makeover' For a long time, I haven't had any good ideas *sigh* but then I got loads of ideas to start this new story about werewolves.. So here it is! I hope you all enjoy it, I was thinking of about 20 chapters for this story. But I guess I should worry about that later, since I'm only on the first chapter:L! So if you enjoy the first chapter I would appreciate a vote or comment! Oooooooh, and by the way there's a picture of Lynette on the side after she got rejected, so yeah she kinda changed, check it out! I edited it myself. *Very impressed with herself* .... As for now please enjoy the story!!

-Becky.

<3<3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me get this straight," He stared was on me, cold and emotionless.

"I, Jackson McLain, reject you Lynette Jane Belldon."

Each individual one of those words stabbed me in the heart. It felt like my heart shattering into a million pieces. Was this actually happening? Was the person who was meant to love and cherish me about to walk out of my life? Years and years I've waited, the day where my fated soulmate would show himself to love and embrace me, I thought maybe I would have a happy ending like fairytales. Obviously not. Unwanted tears started to roll there way down my cheeks. Dammit. There was a hint of guilt in his eyes, which left me a fragment of hope. Maybe... But that tiny spark of hope was almost immediately replaced with an stone, cold expression.

"Fine, I, Lynette Jane Belldone accept your rejection Jackson McLain."

As soon as those very words left my mouth, I felt my heart break into two. A gap that could never be replaced. A crack that would never heal. Before more tears threatened to emerge, I ran down the empty hallway. My wolf whimpered, but there was no turning back now.

***

I woke up and quickly jumped in the shower. I can't believe it's time! It's my 18th birthday today, meaning that I would find my mate! The person that will love and care for me unconditionally. I sighed dreamily. I quicked got changed into ripped flared jeans, a baggy sweater and my black converse. I went downstairs and was greeted by the mouth-watering scent of mom's famous chocolate pancakes. Perfect! This day just keeps getting better and better. I caught Chase hungrily stuffing his mouth with pancakes. What a pig.

"You'll never get a girlfriend eating like that." I chuckled.

"Wanna bet." He said standing up and sticking his chest out showing off his six-pack, his mouth still stuffed with contents of the pancake. This ladies and gentlemen is what girls find attractive.

"Morning darling." My mom smiled at me.

"Morning mom." I gave her a quick bear hug.

I sat down and mom placed my share of pancakes in front of me. Wasting no time at all I devoured the pancakes within minutes.

"You'll never get a boyfriend eating like that." Chase teased.

"Says one." I retorted.

I heard a car horn, whoops almost forgot about Laney!

"See you after school mom." I waved and headed to Laney's bright red sports car.

"Hey Lanes." I said as I clicked my seat belt in place.

"Hey Lyn," She squealed excitedly. "I can't believe you're gonna find your mate today! I'm so happy for you!" She embraced me into a bone-crushing hug. I do love my bestfriend.