Chapter 8 Accidents happen, but this is no accident

3rd pow

The next day Y/n went to the Amity Colosseum were just a few minutes ago a duel was finished between two Atlas students and two Beacon students.

Y/n pow

I got of the bullhead that had lifted us from Beacon grounds to the colosseum. I was walking to the sitting area, while walking I got distracted by the TV that were showing the latest match and its victors. By doing so I bumped into a girl with orange hair. It felt like I just ran into a steel beam I almost fell over because of it but I was capable of recovering from it.

(Penny)‘ Are you alright sir.‘

(Y/n)‘ I'm not that old to be caled sir, I'm not even middle-aged, I'm 43. And also congratulations on your victory, I imagine your „father“ is happy to know that your combat ready.‘

(Penny)‘ Sir you know my father?‘
Pennys teammate walks up to her.

(Ciel)‘ Penny we need to go.‘

(Y/n)‘ ohh I'm sorry if I'm taking up to much of your time. I best be going on my way.‘ I walk of to were team RWBY is sitting.

While walking I hear the announcement that the next duel soon will start. Some time later I find were Ruby, Blake and Abellona are. I sit down next to Ruby.

(Y/n)‘ So who is fighting now.‘

(Ruby)‘ Weiss and Yang.‘ for short amout of time my eyes light up with a faint f/c(favourite coler).

(Y/n)‘ Well this is going to be entertaining.‘

(Blake)‘ What do you mean by that Professor.‘

(Y/n)‘ Just watch and see.‘

3rd pow

Yang and Weiss could be seen standing in the middle platform of the arena waiting for there opponents to show up. I'm certain that everyone know what happened next so lets not make my write all of it. In short the opponents weren't what Yang and Weiss expected and Yang lost the word battle with one of the opponents and was getting angry.

(Ruby)‘ oh, here we go.‘

(Y/n)‘ Told ya.‘

The battle began and Yang got separated from Weiss. The fight went on with them facing there opponents separately.

(Y/n)‘ I have a question Ruby?‘

(Ruby)‘ Yes?‘

(Y/n)‘ What are you being thought in Beacon because it doesn't look like your thought to fight.‘

(Ruby)‘ Why do you say that.‘

(Y/n)‘ Look at how Weiss and Yang are fighting, Yang is fighting blinded by her rage-'

(Ruby)‘ She always like that.‘

(Y/n)‘ And Weiss she is facing against an opponent that is most comfortable with fighting one on one and she isn't regrouping with Yang something that would be so beneficial, your teammates are allowing there opponents to dictate how the flow of battle goes and that is one thing you have to not let happen in a fight.‘   when Y/n finished his rant he noticed that the big screen of the arena showed that Yang and Weiss won and that Ruby and Blake had left to go congratulate there teammates. Y/n was about to go and also congratulat them but he got a message on his scroll to come to Ozpins office. So Y/n left.

Y/n was walking down the corridor that led to the elevator to Ozpins office, when he noticed someone entered tgat elevator.

(Y/n)‘ Could you hold the elevator for a second.‘ he increased his speed and quickly enteres the elevator inside it the person that hed entered the elevator before him was Pyrrha.‘ Well look who we have here. What does bring you Pyrrha to Ozpins office.‘