Where I stand.

I just watched "Gods Not Dead." Throughout the movie, it's stating peoples opinions, feelings, thoughts, and spiritual beliefs. I've heard many people's beliefs and I'm trying to puzzle together how they got their thoughts/feelings compared to how I got mine. Why? Because Its important to know where you stand with Jesus, in my own personal opinion. I do a lot of thinking, not just about my own thoughts and/or opinions but how I've gotten to where I stand religion wise. Not only do I think about the pieces I've put together, but others as well. Not just ME, though. I think about how I've gotten to where I am now religion wise as well as the assumption that there is or is not a higher power in which people need to obtain proof to believe in either-or. Sometimes I try to mentally piece together the scientific facts and compare them to the scriptures I have been taught from the bible since birth. I am not questioning my faith for God. My beliefs are not what I question here, but, with that being said I do not have a specific label for my beliefs. I do not label myself as Christian or Baptist or any other form of certain religious labeling because I do not believe that I need to label to show my love and passion for God. I do not believe that putting a title on religion makes you any more holier than thou or higher in rank to God because you name it something else. I don't need a "label" just as well as people don't HAVE to attend Church on Sundays to pray or give your thanks to the Lord. He is wise enough to know who believes and loves him. Whether or not people follow the ten commandments or the Bible is completely up to the individual. We are put here for a reason. Everyone has their very own reason, which makes everyone SPECIAL.

With all that being said, Id like to resume where I left off with the scientific beliefs. Why do people need "science" to prove it when there's a Bible? We should NOT depend on science to tell us about ourselves or how everything has been made. Why do people question the Lord? That's a huge question with many possible answers. Depending on science for answers to what the Lord has created is, in my opinion, is not going to prove anything. Science tries proving that there is no such thing as a God. Little do people know, there wouldn't be such thing as this earth or us without the Lord who has created it. There wouldn't be science if the good Lord had not created such beautiful creations. There's a reason why so many questions are left unanswered, its because only one can answer them no matter the amount of studies. In conclusion, I dislike that people have to see it to believe it, and that people need so called "proof" and the Bible isn't enough for them.

This basically was just me venting. It was not meant to point fingers or disrupt any usual routines. My opinion I do not expect to always or ever be agreed with. Religion is not an easy subject. Thank you for whoever took the time to read this far down.