History

Lessons So far weren't terrible. It was a bit awkward but everyone seems relatively nice. This is the first lesson today I'm actually excited for! History is the only Lesson I enjoy and don't dread.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
There he is, sitting laughing with some girl. Why can't god just give me this one lesson to enjoy and not worry about! The teacher nods at me through his glasses and disregards me. What am I supposed to do now? A class filled with people I don't know and a super hot
guy that takes my breath away every time I look at him. How can things get any worse!?
And guess what. Things got worse, way worse. First super hot guy waves me over, I bit my lip and flounder over to him. He flashes that 100 kilowatt smile at me.
'Hi, long time No see'
'Well, I don't want to be knocked over again'
He smiles at his feet hair flopping down, like a puppy apologising. 
'Sit' he pats the seat next to him
'Oh, but doesn't someone sit there?'
'Not anymore' he winks at me.
The door swings open and a girl ambles into class. She had chestnut brown hair with blonde highlights. It lay on her shoulders like a waterfall flowing mildly; flaming as bright as a sunrise. The breeze blew through her curls, straightening them into waves that whipped about behind her. From under side bangs shone eyes the colour of a dazzling emerald green, which travelled  from me to super hot guy. No one couldn't help but notice that they glistened every time she moved them. They were the ones that seemed to draw you into a daze; not letting you go. Her eyes seemed to shine in the sunlight, but hide in the darkness. Below them is a nose so freckled that the brown splotches overlapped much like autumn leaves after harsh winds blew. Her smile was warm with a hint of shyness and her lips were like a frozen rose, dangerous but beautiful. After a moment she strides away, hesitating near our desk but ends up sitting next to the girl super hot guy was talking to earlier.
My'n and super hot guys discussion seemed to have halted to a stop the minute she came in, while I was scrambling my mind to find something to say to break the awkward silence I couldn't help over hearing the conversation next to me.
'Who's the new slut' the girl with highlights says casually.
'I don't know' the other girl laughs, her voice turns to a whisper 'David seems very interested in her'
'Why do they always chase after him? It's like it's not clear a guy who looks like that will never stoop down to that level' her voice anything but a whisper.
Super hot guy, I assume his name is David, goes bright red and silently stands up turning to me he says 'excuse me I'll be back in a Minuit' he turns sharply taps blonde highlights on the shoulder and she follows him out the class smiling at her friend.
When he comes back the teacher has already started the lesson and we don't really get to talk, however blonde highlights, whom I later find out name is Caroline keeps on shooting smirks at me, I really don't think I'm gonna enjoy history from now on.

(The pic is how Caroline looks)