Chapter 23

Twan POV

Alex bitch ass know he shouldn't have kicked me in my fucking ribs that shit hurt like fuck. I don't know where the hell my clothes are but I need to find them I feel cold asf and lost, not to mention the hangover I have right now. Y'all probably tryna figure out why I'm on the ground basically naked well lemme tell you the bullshit I was up to last night.

FLASHBACK

We had just made it to the party after the altercation between Roxanne Alex and Marcie and I rushed out the car cause it was so quiet and awkward. I needed to go see my man so that's what I did.

I ran upstairs to the room he told me he was in and walked in closing and locking the door behind me. I look around and see a stripper pole in the room and JyRo laying on the bed watching the stripper dance on the pole. I walk over to him and sit down next to him.

"What we doing" I ask him watching lil mama do her thang on the pole.

"We watching shawty on the pole then gone have some fun with her" JyRo responds throwing money on the girl while I pull out my money to do the same.

I ain't got no problem with having a threesome, lil mama bad. I walk over to her and stand over her as she dances. I wave JyRo over and he comes over to me rubbing my ass as I rub his dick through his jeans watching her.

She stops dancing to look at us. "Y'all are so hot" She moans as she takes off her bra to her outfit and continues dancing. I stop her and bring her over to us. We circle around her like vultures about ready to attack.

I move first and grab her boob to squeeze it while sucking on the other as I undo my pants. JyRo is behind her smacking and grabbing her ass while undoing his pants as well.

I hear her moan as I suck on her nipple and pulling myself out of my boxers and bringing her hand over to touch him. She strokes me as JyRo smacks his dick against her ass. We bring her over to the bed and lay her down.

She looks up at me as JyRo walks up behind me and strokes my dick pulling my boxers off before my shirt. I lean back on him and feel his dick pressed against my ass. I turn around and kiss him rubbing our dicks at the same time.

We look back at the girl and smirk knowing exactly how this is gonna go down. I pull her underwear off and immediately go down on her. She grabs my head moaning before it's muffled by JyRo putting his dick in her mouth.

I lick her 🐱 until I feel her start to shake before squirting all over the place. We got a squirter! I move out the way so it don't hit me cuz I would have been pissed the fuck off if it did. I barely moved out the way before she squirted but once again happy.

I get up and stand over her and kiss JyRo while he is still fucking her mouth. He pulse his dick out her mouth and lays back on the bed and I start to give him head while laying on my side next to lil mama.

Lil mama puts my dick in her mouth and starts sucking me off causing me to moan vibrating JyRo's dick causing him to moan.

"Shit T" JyRo groans while forcing his dick all in my mouth until I can't breathe and come up for air.

I look up at him as I stroke him and he nods at me and I tap lil mama to get her to stop and she trades places with JyRo and I grab a condom slipping it on before slowly inserting myself inside her. She claws my back as I pound her insides.

I feel JyRo touch my ass so I slow down as I feel him insert inside me. I jerk forward pushing my dick into her stomach making her moan from the pleasure of my dick being deep in her. I moan before sucking on her nipple as JyRo slow strokes me.

Every time he fucked me, I fucked her. We was just in sync. We was all moaning together until I felt JyRo pull out of me ripping the condom off and Cumming on my back. I sped up since he was done so I could finish with her.

I was fast and deep inside her as she had her legs wrapped around me keeping me deep in her until I came in the condom slowly pulling out. I threw away the condoms in the bathroom. When I came back in the room, JyRo had three fingers inside of the girl probably finishing her off so she can catch her second one and be as satisfied as us.

She squirted on his fingers and slowly calmed her breathing as I put on my clothes watching them. JyRo walks up to me and kisses me before putting his clothes on.

"Y'all are such a cute couple" The girl says laying back on her elbows watching us.

"Thanks, but what we need you to do is not speak about this ight" JyRo says handing her a 100 dollar bill.

She nods staring at the money in her hand. I bet she never saw big money like that huh. I'm trying to figure out where he got it myself. Once dressed me and JyRo walk out the room and down to the party getting drinks in.

FLASHBACK END

Next thing I know I'm waking up on the floor by being kicked in the ribs by Alex in nothing but my underwear. I feel so confused right now but I hope it all come back to me on I ended up naked again after getting dressed.