Chapter 14 Speechless

*Cody Opened the door*

Cody: oh Hey Ma--

Greyson : Cody Where is She ?

Cody : Uhmm there *Points at you *

Greyson : Thanks mate * walks to you *

Cody : Ok ?

Greyson *while walking* : Cheyenne let me explain please , I'm sorry if I hurt your Feelings I didn't mean to

Cheyenne : *sniffs* *mumbles* can we talk privately ?

Greyson : okay. Cody *shouts* !! Can me and Cheyenne have a talk in your room ?? *shouts*

Cody : Yeaah Sure whatever , take your time

*Cheyenne and Greyson goes to Cody's Room*

Greyson : Okay where here now *sits on cody's bed* so what do you wanna say ?

Cheyenne : Greyson *sits beside him* you don't know how hurt I am now

Greyson :Look Cheyenne I'm really really so---

Cheyenne : No its okay I understand , you see Greyson you may not realize it but when you look out into the audience at your concerts or shows and see thousand of screaming girls but behind them is a past and a whole lot of story , A story of how they lost a friend because they supported you , a story of all the arguments they were in trying to defend you , a story of all the fights they've had with people from school because they were trying so hard to stick up for you and your music , a story of how they've cried when people said they will never get to meet you and how hard it is knowing they'll never be with you , a story of how a girl struggles most days just because stereotyped as the psycho enchancer , a girl who has tried so hard to meet you that night at the concert but failed , a girl who used every penny she had to get a concert ticket , who begged her parents for a weeks on end to bring her and did everything, absolutely everything in her power to meet you , I'm not saying we, your fans do a lot , but its the little things your fans do just because of you , we do it because you are our inspiration , your our role model , the person who's music brightened up our day , a person who makes them feel better about themselves and help them all individually throughout their days . when you look at your crowd you might just see a bunch of screaming girls , when you see them in the crowd , you might not see all their individual stories or past , but I do , because I'm of them .

Greyson : oh wow I'm speechless, I can't believe you'd say that *hugs you*

Cheyenne : *hugs greyson back*

Greyson: I'm so sorry , please forgive me , now I know what are my enchancers like .

Cheyenne : *let go* apology accepted *smiles*

Greyson : *let go* Really ?? Omygosh thank you *hugs you again*

Cheyenne: *hugs back*

Greyson : Cheyenne can I confess something ?

Cheyenne : *confused* about what ?

Greyson : About Chloe

Cheyenne : *frown* oh about her , what's about her ?

Greyson : Me And Chloe are

___________________________________________

*Authors Note * what's Greyson gonna saaay ????? Find it out in the next chapter ((: mwuaahahahhahahaha

You like it ?? ????? Please Comment . Vote . Fan ((:

If you like it , then I love you ((: hahaha ((: short chappie right ? (: haahhaha I'll continue this later