Backstabbing bitch

Ariana POV

So its been a few weeks since quees came back and all the drama has happened and the funny thing about it is that my only two best friends didn't even once call me which I find weird considering the fact that I almost died twice. I  guess i'll have to find out today. Mind you I haven't been in school for a while. Jason said he would drop me off today plus I'm loving my outfit. "babe you gotta go." Jason said kissing me softly on my lips.

I looked at him as he opened my door for Me and held my hand. "I love you jase." I said staring into his eyes. He looked down at me and said "I love you bae. I'll be back to come pick you up later. I made sure to remind nick that he has to be your security for the while." Before getting back into the car himself. I watched ah he drove off and nick pull up on his car hopping out. He walked over to me just as the bell rang. "Sup lil sis." He said smiling while we walked to my the office for him to get his schedule. I laughed and said "nun big bro." I said still laughing.

After getting his schedule and what not we walked to our first class. Chantal said that she was skipping today so if any of the teachers ask why she isn't in just say that she is ill. Jason asked her to go the warehouse to sort out some stuff I guess i'll be lying to my teachers today. I saw that the space I would usually sit in has Shanina's ass in it. I hated Shaninw with a passion. Me and nick ended up sitting in the back of all the class because my so called best friends left my for a slutty bitch.

At lunch

I was walking back over to the table with nick when someone threw orange juice in my face. I looked up to see Liz and avan with the bitch herself and they were all laughing before I could even think about it. I knocked Liz out cold and was bashing Shanina's head in. I felt like I was being pulled back and swung on the person only to realize it was nick,but luckily I missed. "Chill out my g." He said hugging me to calm me down. "Ariana, nick, avan and Amanda, my office. NOW!" Our principal said. "And bring Liz too." She continued. We all walked to her office and received a very stern talking too. Turns out I'm suspended for two weeks. While Liz and Amanda have two months and avan and nick are free to go. What a great way to start off going back to school.

I'm sorry. Not really in the mood to write these days. I'll try harder.

-Jada ❤️TY