Chapter 3: Eshajori

Eshajori

(.n) "people meet, always apart" the concept that expresses the idea about the impermanence of all things, that every human relationship will end someday due to the transient nature of life

*******************************************

Venus' POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I screamed as loud as I can due to my sudden realizations and of course uneasiness. I honestly can't remember anything. All I can remember is when Gabriel bombed Saturn question about his girls in Germany. I am almost crying when I looked to the person beside me. He's sleeping deep with serenity and because of my shriek, he suddenly woke up. He unconsciously removed his arm wrapped around my stomach because he used it as he rubbed his puffy and sleepy eyes.

Upon opening his eyes, it became big upon seeing me beside him, and it became bigger when he perceived and found out that I am covered by his sheets and naked underneath. Tumayo siya agad sa kama mula sa kanyang padapa na higa. He is also basically naked, natatakpan lang ng puting kumot na hawak-hawak niya ang babang bahagi ng kanyang katawan.

And because of that, my tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I heard him cussed all the curse words to himself.

He immediately went to my side. And somehow, I recognize that he doesn't also know how to refrain me from crying. Hindi niya alam kung hahawakan ba niya ako o hindi.

"Baby, please, stop crying." He almost knelt down just to comfort me and he didn't touch even a single fragment of my skin.

"Saturn!" I was very nearly slithered when ate Cassiopeia knocked on Saturn's door. Saturn immediately covered my mouth as he tried me to stop from sobbing and placed his index finger in front of his lips as he gestured me to keep calm and be quiet.

"Saturn! What's the sudden commotion there? I heard someone's screaming." Ate Cassiopeia added as she continuously banged the door.

"It's nothing, Cas. I am just. I am just watching a movie." Saturn replied with his shaky voice. He's face is too close to mine that's why I can actually sense that he is so nervous.

"Is that so? Okay, just tell me if there's any problem, and by the way, breakfast is ready, Sat."

"Okay, I am coming later. Just gonna finish this."

We heard footsteps away from Saturn's room and that's the moment when he removed his palm at my mouth and take few steps back away from me. He stood up right beside me and watched me intently. Those stares only lasted for a couple of seconds and he keeps on holding his hair at halos masabunot na niya ang sarili niyang buhok.

"Venus, I am really sorry." Halos binagsakan na ako ng langit at lupa at ipagkanulo na ng lahat ng marinig ko ang mga katagang iyon mula kay Saturn.

~

He excused himself first for him to put on some clothes. He said we will talk about this after he's dressed. I thanked him secretly because of that. The indication of me with Saturn in his room suffocates me tremendously. As the time he went to his bathroom, it serves as my cue to stand up from his bed. I instantaneously gathered my clothes including my undergarments laying on Saturn's bedroom floor and straightaway wore it.

Stupid, Venus. If only you didn't get swayed of the happenings during the party last night you are probably at your condo reviewing for the board exam.