Alone again (part 2)

Stephs POV

We stood there kissing for a moment and then i started to push him towards his room. He turned me around and pushed me on the bed, i giggled as he laid down next to me and pulled me closer.

About two hours later i was lying with my head on his chest while he had his arms around me. 'My feet are cold' i said rubbing my feet against his. He pulled an arm of my and opened a draw beside his bed, he grabbed a pair of socks out that looked way to big for my feet and rolled my onto my back. he pulled the blanket off me so i was lying there with nothing covering my body and put the socks on. They came half way to my knees but they where really cumfy. 'Thank you' i said riggling my toes as he crawled back but the top of the bed. i jumped out of bed and grabbed the blue button down shirt that he was wearing and pulled it on. It came down to mid thight and was just covering everything. 'Where do you think your going?' he asked playfully getting out of bed and unbuttoning the buttons i had alredy down up. ' Stop that im getting a drink then i will be back.' i said slapping at his hand. 'do you want a drink?' i asked nicely looking up at him. he shook his head and i walked out of the room. and down to the kitchen. I heard the front door open so i walked to the door first instead. Maddie and Mike came in kissing and there hands all over one another. i coughed hoping that it would split them apart and it did.

They jumped away from each other and looked at me. Maddies eyes went up and down my body and smiled and then i realized that i was in Joshes socks and shirt. I wouldnt have cared about it but i had nothing on under it and my brother was starring at me. ' I messaged mum to tell her we where going to stay here the night and she told me and these are her words " You better not do what i think you are. Sleep in different rooms" but i guess its to late' Mike laughed and i smiled.

'By the looks of it when you came through the door it didnt look like you cared what mum said' I laughed at them blush.

'Still dont' Maddie said and pulled Mike up the stairs. I walked back to the kichen and got my drink then followed them up the stairs but turned into Joshes bedroom instead. Josh was asleep so i left him and got in and curled up next to him. ' I love you Josh' I said thinking he was asleep but he answered.

'I love you too Steph'

****************************************************************************************************************

I uploaded two parts because they where only short. I hope you liked them PLEASE COMENT I NEED FEED BACK. Thank you x