1st chapter: tanner vs. gibbler vs. cooper (p1)

𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐬. 𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫

+

𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚜. 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭!"

"𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴."

"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵."

Sandra's POV:

Weather girl do this, weather girl do that. But when does the damn weather girl get to tell the weather? I have been working here for three years and according to Mr. Strowbridge I am only good employee capable to tell the weather. Basically, I can do anything and everything besides what I want to do. Welcome to my life and a job at this news station. Half the stories here work because I bring them up and I don't get credit for them. I mean I would love some credit for them but right now that isn't my biggest concern. 

Mr. Strowbridge, our amazing boss just announced that there is going to be a new show on the station. The man announced that to all the staff and walked up to my desk just to tell me to not make a big deal out of it. Seriously, has everything I have done for this station been for nothing? Great job on that column, article, news report and literally everything. But a promotion is out of question. Why? Because I have got an attitude. Let's just wait for the person that gets this show because as usual I am going to fight for it. If I don't get it, that's it I am done with this show. I get endless offers but I stay because of a dream I have. A dream only I value. A dream Rocky Mayes, my awful co-worker makes fun of on the daily. 

Speak of the devil, I roll my eyes as I see him walk up to my desk. "What do you want Mayes?"

"Nothing, just worried about you. Everyone around you has come and gone, gotten a promotion and done something for themselves. Yet, here you are: filing useless papers and telling the weather to no one." Rocky says mocking me and showing fake concern. The man lies to everyone and tells them that we are best friends. Just so he gets to 'break' news to me in the most aggravating way. If I wasn't the butt of his jokes, I would consider him an evil genius.

"Can you just make your point and leave?" Saying that meant nothing at all to me because he gets in my head way too often. He is right though. I am miserable.

"You know the new show? The big break for somebody? Yeah, that's for Danny Tanner. Amazing right?" Rocky said acting genuinely happy for him. Well, I got the answer I wanted but the rage I felt wasn't unexpected but way worse.