Number One. (Larry Stylinson)

As I said, here is one of the oneshots I said I was writing...

Hope you like it! :)

------------------------------

The curly-haired singer stared at his calendar intently.

A single date was circled in vivid crimson ink. July 23rd.

It was the day he would finally be going home.

For the past three months, Harry had been on tour. He was one of the most well known singing sensations in the world.

After winning X-Factor UK at the early age of sixteen, Harry had risen to fame at an impressive but slightly alarming rate.

Posters of him were plastered to the walls of teenage girls' rooms worldwide. His first album had debuted at number one on the charts. Concerts sold out in less than ten minutes. He'd travelled all around Europe, North and South America, Australia... you name it, he'd been there.

Now, he was nineteen. He had matured a great deal over the years, both physically and mentally.

Unlike several other celebrities, the fame hadn't gotten to his head. That's what his fans loved about him. Even after experiencing all the concerts, interviews, girls throwing themselves at him, signings, touring... inside, he was still the same cheeky little boy from Holmes Chapel.

He knew that his life was one that others his age could only dream of. He didn't take it for granted for a single moment.

He loved his fans, singing, and the chance to have this whole extraordinary experience. But honestly, he was tired as hell. All the concerts, gigs, interviews, and signings were starting to take a toll on him.

It was physically draining; everyday, there was at least one concert, rehearsal, interview, or signing. It was rare for him to have a whole day, or even a solid five hours, to himself. He was being overworked.

The fans weren't blind or oblivious. They could all see it. His lack of energy, the dark circles under his eyes... Yet Harry refused to admit it. He didn't want to disappoint anyone.

'Four more days...' he thought. 'I can do this.'

In four short days, he'd be back in Cheshire. He would have months to relax before starting his next album. He could hardly wait.

Four days and he could see his family again. He hadn't seen them in person in such a long time. Sure, he still called his mum several times a day, but he longed to be in the comfort of his home. He also missed Gemma. It had been far too long since he'd spent some quality time with his sister. Harry noted to plan a movie night with her, like they had always done in their childhood.

Harry also missed his friends back at home.

His guitarist, Niall, was a great friend. He was glad he had someone close on tour with him. Niall was great fun; he was always so energetic. He and Harry got on really well from the start. Honestly, the Irish lad was the only one that could keep a frustrated Harry from going insane sometimes.