Chapter 6: Remorse

Brew's POV:

My thoughts were scattered and I couldn't think straight, not without recollecting the sight of Aldrick grabbing Cole. I didn't understand why I felt the way I did and it infuriats me to the point that all I wanted now was to go get one of my girls and have a good fuck. So I would be able to clear my head and get it out of my ass.

"You know you can let go of my hand now." I paused looking behind me, Cole's eyes were narrowed and he was trying to pry his hand out of my hold, "I said let go!"

Quickly I did as he wanted, I hadn't been awair that I was holding him soo tightly, "Sorry" I say sheepishly.

He nodded glaring at me, I was suprised at the look he was giving me. I had thought I would see gratitude, in his eyes not anger.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

Cole folded his arms, "I'll live, I just have to get out of here, I need a taxi."

"Well taxi's don't run through here, your going to have to catch the cab at my place."

"Why would I have to go there?"

"I could call you a cab now on my phone, by the time we get to my place the taxi will already be there ready to take anywhere you would want to go."

"Well I don't want to go."

"Hey I'm trying to help you."

"I don't need help, especially not from the likes of you."

What the fuck was wrong with this guy?, "I'm trying to help you, I have even overlooked the fact that you still havn't thanked me after I saved you from Aldrick."

Cole rolled his eyes at me, "I never needed any saving, not from him."

"Oh come on, that's a load of bullshit and you know it, you were crying, he was shaking you and your pants were down."

Cole suddenly turned red his fist clenched, "It's your fault, he hit me, that fact that you even exist caused me problems."

I stared at him, wide eyed, completely appalled at what he had said. How was it my fault? I didn't do anything, at least I think I didn't do anything. I was about to argue and defend myself when a familiar voice shouted from behind us, it was Aldrick.

"Do you want stay or come with me?" I asked Cole firmly.

He took one look behind him and after a few seconds he looked back at me, "I'll go with you"

Quickly I lead him to my motorcycle, I hopped on turning it on, I waited for Cole to climb on but he didn't, I looked at him as he stood there, looking scared out of his mind.

"Come on now, get on." I urged.

He shook his head "In that death trap? No thank you."

"Do you want to stay?" I asked him, he bit his lip and then climbed on behind me, "Hey, but we're not wearing any helmets." Cole said, I just ignored him and hit the gas."If you want to get the hell out of here, I'm the only ride you got." I reminded him over the roar of the engine, he remained silent so I continued on giving some instructions, "Okay then, so hold on to me, and when I move you move with me when I steer, and please relax."

Wordlessly Cole wrapped his arms around my waist a little too tightly but I didn't say anything.

As we drove away from the Golden Destrict of the town and towards the other side of the tracks, my mind was swimming. I didn't know what I was going to do with Cole, I mean Aldrick had been right, it was none of my business. I should not have interfered, but I couldn't handle the sight. I wasn't going to leave Cole in a situation that was both harmful and unhealthy. Now, I have another reason to despise Aldrick; abusive ass-holes like him had a special place in hell reserved for them.