Chapter 3: Bad Apple

****************

3 WEEKS LATER

****************

Brew's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since Aldrick arrived in town and I make sure that I never stumble upon him ever; even if that means to avoid contact with my best friend. I'm no coward I tell you that, but every time I see Allister I see his brother hanging around. And Aldrick is out for my ass, literally and that scares the shit out of me. I know what your thinking; why won't I just get all macho on him and beat his ass if I don't want him getting close and keep flirting with me? Though, I would like that very much, I have too much respect for his folks and for his little brother who is my bestfriend. So I rather avoid them as much as I can and therefore avoiding any confrontation; I can't afford shit like that right now. My whole goal was to lay low till graduation, I had enough money saved up for a train ticket out of here, and some left over for a deposit. I've been saving up since I was fourteen, I had plans and getting arrested for beating someone to a pulp wasn't on my list.

I lay on the football bleachers, sunglasses shading my eyes from the strict sunlight; it was third hour so I knew there wouldn't be anyone on the field and I had a free period at this time. But, no one knew; they assume I ditch third and sixth hour but, actually I am a free son of a bitch. And there is nothing else for me to do than to just lie here, enjoy the sun, and wait in till fourth hour comes around.

However, it seemed that plainly enjoying a fucking moment was impossible because something was blocking the sun.

"Your a real fucking asshole ignoring your best friend, you cock sucking shit"

I sighed, not bothering to sit up I knew it was Allister, "You sound like a thirsty cunt."

"Fuck you dude"

"No mother fucker, fuck your brother for being so fucking wierd with me."

He frowns at me like I've done something stupid, "Your a homophobe then?!"

I finally sit up, "Dude, the fuck I'm not. I don't give a shit about gays they can do what ever their cock loving asses want!"

"You sound like homophobe to me!" he accuses.

"Hey, don't get all fucking preachy with me."

"Why the hell not? You don't like my brother just cuz he's gay, that shit ain't right."

I chuckle, "Your brother is after my ass you piece of shit. Hell no I don't like him."

"Calm down cock magnet, Aldrick is just teasing you. Your not his type....."

My eyes widen, "Really?"

"Yeah dude, my brother always goes for the short and kind of girly type. You my friend do not fit the criteria"

"You better not be lying to me you sack of shit."

"I put it on my mother"

I exhaled in relief all the stress of the last three weeks leaving me suddenly.

Allister patted my back, "So now that we got that out of the way, we can move on to more important matters."

I rolled my eyes bracing myself to hear something unsavory come out of his mouth.

"Now before you give me that annoyed look, you have to remember that we have been friends since we were in diapers, okay. And that we have each other's backs all the time."

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked exasperated.

"It's my parents official anniversary party this weekend and I want you to come. But before for you  refuse you must know I can't do this alone. You can just leave me in a room full of middle aged woman that just want to pinch my cheeks and remind me how cute my butt was when I was a baby. Please, come to the damn party man."