The Finale Battle

Jeff woke up seeing he was tied down to a chair. He looked up to see a familiar face.

"The bitch came back! Thought she was a goner but the bitch came back!" He repeated from a song.

"Been a while Jeff. Thought I was dead? You've been misled!" She chuckled.

"She couldn't stay the fuck away. Heh." He sang.
Jane chuckled rustling through something.

She stood over him and held a wooden stake in between his eyes.
"You knew this day would come jeff. Nice try last time though! But this time you're not getting away."
She raised a hammer with her other hand.
"Any last words you psychotic fuck?" She asked.

The door suddenly slammed open.

"I got one, BITCH!" Nina yelled throwing her knife at Janes shoulder.

Jane squealed from the pain and dropped the wooden steak and hammer.

"YOU LITTLE CUNT! YOURE STILL ALIVE!" She yelled taking the knife out her shoulder.
Jane pounced on top of her with the knife. Nina used all of her strength to try and keep her off. She quickly moved her head to the side as soon as jane had the chance to get a stab in. The knife stuck into the floor boards and jane couldnt pull it back out. Jane quickly kicked her off to the side.

Jane got herself up grabbed a chain saw off the wall and turned on the engine.

Nina took a step back with no weapon in hand.

"NINA MY KNIFE!" Jeff yelled.

Nina grabbed Jeff's knife out of his back pocket and dodged Janes chain saw and slashed her knife cutting her upper cheek.

"SHIT!" Jane groaned.

Jane aimed her chain saw cutting her side open.

Nina screamed in pain. She than stabbed her chain saws engine making it burn out.

Jane punched her right in the face making her fall to the ground.

Jane than jumped on her and started to strangle Nina.

Nina scratched at her chest than finally kicked jane off her again. Nina pulled her knife out of the floor and got on top of jane and held her down.

"Go to sleep my prince!" Nina said stabbing Jane in the chest.

Nina got up to help jeff.

"Are you ok my love?!" Nina asked Jeff.

"Yea are you?" He asked Nina.

They leaned in and kissed.

Jane cracked her eyes open and took the knife out her chest and tossed it.

Nina deepened the kiss.

Jane got up and grabbed Nina's pony tail.

"Don't go to sleep..."she said pulling her towards the window.

"YOU MIGHT NOT WAKE UP!" She yelled kicking her out the window from the 2 story building.

Nina screamed as she fell.

Jane watched her fall.

Nina hit the ground on her head, bleeding out.

Jane watched as she did so.

Jeff grabbed pulled his knife out of the chainsaw. He forcefully grabbed Janes wrist and stabbed her hand against the wall making her stuck to the wall.

She screamed and struggled for freedom.

Jeff grabbed some wood and started carving a cross shape into it. He found gasoline and dosed her in it.

He grabbed a lighter and set fire to the wood.

"I hope you burn in hell!" He said.

Jane began to be up in flames. She screamed in terror as her body melted.

Jeff took the knife out of her hand.

"Now jane, GO.TO.SLEEP!" He groaned stabbing jane in the throat, putting her out of her own misery.

Jeff walked out the building to Nina.

He checked her pulse. He then put his head down. Her pulse wasn't there...

He carried her to a park, went up to the fountain and set her on the stone next to the water.

He picked a rose and set it on her chest.

"Good bye Nina." He said walking away.

He whistled and smile came running from around the corner and they walked away from the seen.

The morning after, Nina was found and so was Janes corpse.

Jeff was suspected for both murders.

Thee End..

Or Is It?