Part 34

The next day went by Dad getting his accounts unfreeze and me finding out dad had more money then Maxwell or Hilton. He said the whole gangs account was linked so the money was everyone but we are the only part of the gang left so all this belongs to us now.

After he was done with his bank work he brought his cards and gave me and Robert one card each he said "Do whatever you want with this money, it is all your's but never misuse it. We have enough for our need but not greed." We nodded and then we all left for shopping.

Alex drove us to one of the mall owned my Hilton and he said "Dad I have closed the mall for others I don't want anyone or reporters harassing you with questions. I want us all to have a peaceful family time." Dad thanked him and then we drove silently until we reached the mall.

We shopped many things Robert even gifted me a tiffany jewelry set and we both bought mom and dad nice couple ring as their ring was misplaced somewhere in these past years. Mom and dad bought clothes and other required things and Robert also bought things he would need. I bought a Rolex watch for Alex as he loves wearing watches a lot and he just followed dad everywhere he went and helped him shop and I helped mom.

When we were done shopping mom and I sat in the food court and mom said "Alex is madly in love with your father I guess, he has been with him more than he was with you." I nodded and said "Dad has been his inspiration, he said whatever he is now his because of some motivating article of dad's." 

She just smiled and said "I always knew Ryder has it in him, he was so down to earth always even when he was no. 1 business man that time. He used to help the needy and any person even without knowing them. I loved that thing the most about him."

I was so happy to know more about them I asked her "Mom you said we were in gang house for a party so where did we lived?" She said "We lived in my grandparents house, it might be still there Ryder and I are planning to visit that place and even the gang house."

I asked "Can I come with you?" Before she could answer dad, Rob and Alex came and sat down with us. Dad said "Yes you can come with us, we will go tomorrow evening after your business school." I nodded in realization that I missed my school today and said "Yes tonight Alex and I are going to dinner with Maxwell as they are leaving tomorrow morning."

They nodded and dad said "Thank them for being there with you and not leaving you back in any orphanage, I had stayed there and they are not good for you to grow up at. I have an orphanage phobia, my brother was killed there."

The day passed by us getting to know each other and me asking them how my twin sister Ava was, I always knew I was missing a part of me and now I understood why because Ava was dead.

In the evening Alex and I went to dinner with Maxwell, they apologized to me, Alex and Cody and said what they did was for protecting us both. Once Maxwell father was in debt in return Daniel's father said father has to give his 51% share to him and he will help him. He even said they will return the shares to me when I marry Daniel after growing up. They were the one behind Cody's attack and the debt caused it was all their plan just to expand their company. Maxwell were cheated upon which they found a few months ago and they did everything they could to protect me and Cody.

They also informed me that Cody is almost done with his college and he will be shifting back to London and take over the business. They said they will always be here for me if I ever needed them and the return of my real parents would never change our relationship. They gave their blessing to Alex and dad said that he would want to walk me down the aisle along with my real dad when Alex and I marry, to which I agreed. Alex even asked Cody to be one of the best man in our marriage and Cody gave him a manly hug. After which we had dinner and we left.

The end.