chapter14

Seungkwan POV
There are only 3 days left before the talent show. We were very busy with the practice that we rarely could spend time with Haeun. I feel bad for her.

"Oh, that's Haeunie." DK hyung said and point to her who at her locker. I walk toward her. "Haeunie, annyeong." I said and smile. "Renjun-ah wait for me." she shout and walk away. She did not even look at me and the boys. I actually shock with her action just now. "Did Haeun just ignore us?" DK hyung ask. "I don't know, maybe she have something to do with that guy." Joshua hyung said.

"Whose that guy, Seungkwan?" Woozi hyung ask me. "Ah, he is Huang Renjun. One of our classmate." I said. Woozi hyung frown. "Woozi, don't be too salty. Maybe they have been partner for any assignments." Jeonghan hyung said. "I will go to my class first." I said and walk away.

________________________
I walk into the class and found her at Renjun's table. They are chatting and laughing even Haeun smile happily. After a few moments, the teacher walk in. Haeun hurriedly walk toward her sit beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her. "Nothing." she said coldly. Did her just snap me? "Hey, are you OK?" I ask again. "Mr. Boo Seungkwan, any problems that make you talk in my class?" the teacher ask me. I just shake my head.

____________________________
Recess time...

Even before I could talk to her, she already walk out from the class. "Guys, did anyone know what's wrong with Haeun?" I ask. All of them shrugged. "Maybe she still not feeling well." Renjun said. "What do you meant?" I ask him. "You know, the news about student Lee who passed out. That's Haeun." Renjun said. What?? My eyes widen. I got to tell the hyungs.

3rd POV
Seungkwan running on the hallway until reach to the practice room. He bang the door loudly make Woozi who the only person in the room flinch. "Boo Seungkwan what the hell you are doing?" Woozi shout at him. "Hyung... let me catch my breath first, I'm sure you gonna get scold from Joshua hyung because curse." Seungkwan said. Woozi glare at him.

"Hyung, can you call Jeonghan hyung to tell him come here now with Shua hyung. I will call DK hyung." Seungkwan said. "Why should I?" Woozi said. "It's about Haeun." Seungkwan said. Woozi immediately reach his phone to call Jeonghan. "Hmph, Haeun is no 1" Seungkwan mumble.

___________________________
Joshua POV
"So, what is it, Seungkwan?" Jeonghan ask him. "Well, you guys know right the news about the student Lee who is passed out a few days ago?" he ask. We all nod. "Who do you think the student is?" Seungkwan ask again. "Ermm...just a random person?" DK said unsure.

Student Lee? Why Seungkwan care about this? The person with surname Lee we know only Woozi, DK and "Lee Haeun" I said. Their eyes widen. "That's right hyung, the student is Haeun." Seungkwan said. "Oh gosh, we did not even visit her. Maybe that is the reason why her ignore us this morning." Jeonghan said. "I thought that just a random person. If I not force ourselves to practice hard." Woozi said and look down.

"It's OK, Woozi. We could just apologies to her." I said and pat his back.

__________________________
Haeun POV
I walk to the cafeteria too buy some food. I about to seat at the table until I saw them walk into to the cafeteria. I grab my food and walk to the rooftop.

"Haish, why did I even avoid them? I not the one who is wrong." I said as I lean on the wall. "Then tell them what they did wrong to you." a voice said. I search for the voice and find Renjun. "They lie to me, the said they at practice room but I saw them at the mall. I thought they did not visit me when I passed out because busy but I don't think they are busy if they can hang out. They said they will not leave me alone." I said and my eyes got teary. "But now I feel alone." as I said, my tears fall.

"You heard that right?" Renjun said while looking at my back. I turn around and saw the five of them. I broke down. "Thank you, Renjun." Seungkwan said. Renjun pat my shoulder and walk away leaving me with the boys. "Haeun, we are sorry." Joshua said and walk to me. "Don't be. Maybe I the one who think you guys will always stay with me." I said.

"We're sor-" "Stop saying that. You guys can do what you want. I'm not own you. The coldness hit me again. Don't close with me. I already tell you guys, I hate liars." I said and walk to the door with my old cold face. "Haeunnie, we just a normal human. And we make mistakes." Jihoon said. "Yeah, I make mistake too. I forgot that you guys are not Eunwoo." I said and walk away.
As I walk...my tears fall.

Tbc...