Chapter 7

It was morning and the raise of the sun was glistening when aunt Mary on the Televison.

"Goodnorning everyone I'm ms.Erryka Nicole reporting,today the prize whoever finds these two will be increased from half a million dollar it will be increased by another half million again this is ms.Erryka Nicole Gabrielle reporting."

"Oh no this is a big problem indeed  I need to solve this immediately before someone else reports them first.

"Ally and Tyler come down immediately!!!!!"
She yelled as Ally and Tyler immediately ran.

"Why whats wrong?"
They questioned as they yawned.

"We aren't safe here anymore we're moving to..... for a meantime"
She told in a whisper.

They immediately drove until they reached a unfamiliar town.

As they were traveling they could see the view.
It was quiet and no houses were built along the road.
There were no people and everything seemed to be  indeed peaceful maybe that's why aunt Mary chose to go here where there is less people.
Allison taught as she constantly sees nothing but trees and plains.
"Where are we?
Where are we heading to?"
Allison asked but her aunt didn't answer any of her questions.

"Here we are at levas it's the only choice we have."
She said while she suspiciously smiles at the huge gate saying Bienvenido a la frisión

"What is this place?"
Allison's son whispered

"A place for people like you?"
Aunt Mary murmured.

"Huh?"
Allison and Tyler saod as their eyes meet.

"Hola ¿qué harás aquí im aquí para Allison y Tyler
Gracias"
They both said as they went inside a mysterious place where soldiers and police are surrounded.

"Wait are you gonna prison us!"
They shouted.

Aunt Mary signalled them as the as the the man reluctantly held out his wrists so the policeman could snap on handcuffs.

"Wait aunt Mary helppp nooo!"
They cried.

"You cannot do this to us I thought you've changed but I guess you just used us!"
Allison said as she felt furious and helpless.

As they enter  a la prisión in spanish which means THE PRISON
Everything I see was colored in grey,
The deafening silence of the people,
And my heart beating rapidly,
all of that suddenly faded when they beat me and I loss consciousness.

Aunt Mary's P.O.V

"Finally I have receive the money I've been asking for!"
She said  as she went out and drove her car back to her hometown.

"They're too dumb not to notice there was something suspicious about me PETTY IDIOTS!"
She burst into laughter.

"I do not regret this...
FINALLY IM A BIG TIME MILLIONARE!"
She shouted as her heart was affluter because of  the money she

Allison's P.O.V

"I cannot believe she did that to me
I shouldn't have trust her...
I thought she have changed but I was wrong...SHE BETRAYED ME!"
She screamed as she continuously weeps and sobbs.

"I knew it at the very beginning that she would just use us I was just afraid to tell Allison because I knew she'll be hurt but what can I do its too late."
Tyler said as he was in terrible agony realising he was the only one responsible for this action.

A few days past since Allison and Tyler didn't see each other until a group of soldiers came and pull them out.

"Wait noo!!"
They said after a few moments they relaised it was their judgement day.

Judgement Day

"I am guilty please arrest me but please let her go she is innocent I'm the one responsible for this.
Yes she was with me that night but I swear she didn't do anything she just protected herself.
Please let her go please
I don't care if you sentence me to death because I know that I'll be facing this consequence but Allison she don't deserve this please conduct more investigation, please!!!"
He begged and pleaded for Allison.

"But Tyler."
She whispered in guilt knowing she was really the one responsible for this she felt sorry for Tyler because he thought that it was his dault and not Allison's.

"Please do this for me,ok."
He said as he wept Allison's tears and gave a warm hug.

"Aah I plead guilty,Your Honor"
She told.

"This is our fight Tyler...
I will do everything I can to let you out.
Promise!"

"As jujors you are not to be swayed but sympathy but since there are no evidence that shows Ms.Shanon is guilty .for Ms.Allison Shanon's sake may we please conduct another investigation and for Tyler Travis you are guilty beyond reasonable doubt and sentenced to death"
The judge announced as she went away.

"Noo please nooo!!!"
She yelled while the she was being pulled by the guards.

She was then brought back to the prison since no evidence shows her that she is innocent.

She was thinking of a plan on how could she escape prison and save Tyler.
She felt both guilty and ashamed because she knows that she was the one who killed the man and not Tyler.

"Aah i know!"
She yelled.

"Wait how did you let me out!"
Tyler exclaimed.

To be continued....

"Shut the —