Adam Lazzara

This was suggested by @Tiffany12

So dedication goes to her! Oh yeah!
______________________________________________________________________

Full Name: Adam Burbank Lazzara

Date Of Birth; Place Of Birth: September 22, 1981(30yrs old); Sheffield, Alabama

Grew up: High Point, North Carolina and the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York

Moved to: Long Island, New York

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brunette

Height: 6'2

Bands: Nine Lives Left; Dumbfounded; TRANSIT; currently,Taking Back Sunday

Part in the band: Lead Singer, Harmonica, Guitar, Bass

Sibling(s): Brother, Nathan Lazzara

Spouse: Misha Vaagen

Children: Son, Keaton Ari Danger

In 1999, Adam joined Taking Back Sunday, originally on bass and then later replacing original lead singer Antonio Longo who sang on their first EP. While recording their first six track EP, Jesse Lacey left the band to form Brand New with Brian Lane, the drummer of The Rookie Lot. Then, John Nolan half jokingly asked his friend, Adam Lazzara from North Carolina if he would move to Long Island and play bass for the band. Within the next week, Adam had moved to Bellmore with John, and was the full time bassist. Adam worked at Eddie Reyes' father's deli for pay. After vocalist Antonio Longo left the group, guitarist Eddie Reyes convinced Lazzara to switch to vocals. Lazzara has recorded five studio albums with the band Taking Back Sunday.

He is best known for the swinging of his microphone and melodic vocals.

In the spring of 2006, Adam met Chauntelle Dupree, guitarist of the band Eisley, while on tour. They started dating in fall 2006 and became engaged on February 14, 2007. They were to be married in March 2008, but it was announced by Chauntelle's father in January 2008 that the wedding had been called off and that Chauntelle and Adam had split up. In June 2008 it was announced that Adam had married Misha Vaagen, a resident and bartender of Tyler, Texas, who was also pregnant with their first child together. They married in his backyard, and in 2009 they had their son named Keaton Ari Danger.

Lazzara currently maintains an apartment in the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY.

Albums:

Tell All Your Friends (2002)

Where You Want To Be (2004)

Louder Now (2006)

New Again (2009)

Taking Back Sunday (2011)

•Adam's TBS nickname, as given by bassist Matt Rubano, is "The Long-Haired Southerner."
•Adam dated ex-Taking Back Sunday guitarist/vocalist John Nolan’s sister. In fact, it is said that this is the reason John left the band.
•The number “152,” which can be found on TBS’ album covers, is a reference to the exit where Adam and his old friends would make a stop on there way to and from concerts.
•Adam is the youngest member of Taking Back Sunday.
•Adam says that Paris Hilton is only famous for "being rich and naked."
•Adam is a smoker

•Adam is a playable character in the online video game Emogame.
•At the "Give It A Name Festival" in 2006, Adam accidentally hit TBS bassist Matt Rubano in the head while swinging his microphone.
•Adam used to be a vegetarian, but gave it up. Now he tries to only eat certain meats, like chicken
•Adam has a man-crush/"self-proclaimed homosexual obsession" with actor Brad Pitt.
•Adam has quite a few tattoes, including one on his elbow that reads "next time that star shoots across the sky," which is a lyric from the song Knives, Bats, New Tats by the band Lifetime.
•Adam's favorite band is Lifetime.
•One of Adam's tricks on stage is dangling from the top of the stage while performing.
•Adam enjoys changing his appearance, and especially his hair. Over summer 2006, he dyed his hair blonde, which surprised many, but had to dye in brown again for the filming of the music video for Liar
•Adam says that he does not think of pop star Ashlee Simpson as a "real artist."
•Adam has an Italian background and is of Sicilian descent. In fact, when asked where the band would like to tour, he said Sicily so he could see some of his roots.
•Adam appears in the videos Love Reality by Reggie and the Full Effect and Goodbye Tonight by Lostprophets.
•Before joining TBS, Adam worked as a delivery boy and a waiter.
•Adam is allergic to cats.
•Adam said that one of the reasons for writing Taking Back Sunday's hit song MakeDamnSure was to get someone to say the word "damn" on the radio.
•Adam sings with Cyndi Lauper on her song Money Changes Everything, as well as appearing in the video with her.