0.2

2 0 1 0

____________

"Dude, you have to ask out that Ashtlyn girl, she is really pretty and you can finally stop drooling over her from afar" Michael said placing his arm around Luke's slim shoulders. The younger boy sighed, he was only 14 and Ashtlyn was so pretty and wonderful and for sure so many other boys wanted her as much as him. Luke was all about taking risks but he had been thinking about that decision for longer than Luke Hemmings would normally do in any other situation. Michael flashed him a wide smile and pointed at the bleachers where her and some other friends of her were chatting and laughing. She laughed and a cold air washed him from head to toe, Ashtlyn was making Luke nevrous all the time and he didn't know if this is a good or bad thing.

He unattached himself from Michael and started pacing down the school yard. His long blond hair flying in front of his blue eyes, he had Kurt Kobain's hairdo, finally, and he didn't plan on cutting them again. He clenched his large Nirvana tshirt in his cold hands and he kept pacing.

He finally reached his destination and he looked up seeing all the eyes on him, he coughed awkwardly intensively looking at Ashtlyn. Her crimson red hair in a nice side braid and Luke almost sighed audiebly.

"Ashtlyn, can I please talk to you?" He asked with a bright smile as his heart jumped in his throat and he felt his pulse growing faster and rapid.

"Sure Luke!" She skipped over at his side and his smile was now priceless. And they walked further away from her friends of gossip girls to stand under an old oak tree at the right side of the yard.

He fidgeted again, wiping his dripping palms on his jeans and Ashtlyn smiled sweetly at him.

"So..." She trailed playing with her nose piercing. Luke smile and swallowed.

"I really like you Ashtlyn, s' all and maybe we can go out sometime..." Luke bravely said but all the confidence he had was washed over when he saw the terror in her emerald green eyes. She looked down at her feet guiltily.

"Luke, you are a very sweet guy but-I'm dating Ashton right now...Maybe an another time..."She smiled sweetly at the boy and Luke's blood boiled in anger. Ashton Fucker Irwin, of course he is dating Ashtlyn

He didn't say anything, he turned around to see Ashton sitting with the pricks he has for friends, at the end of the bleachers laughing at the scene from a distance. Ashton having a smug smirk on his face while Luke clenched his fists.

"I'm sorry Luke"