Chapter 6

Lisa's PoV

I was on my way to the flower market but this damn bitch keeps on saying I shouldn't because he said that I should move on already.

And for pete's sake it's been 2 weeks since I brought her flowers. And I'm sick of it.

Everyday,when we're on our way to school Bambam keep's bugging on saying that I should make Jennie feel that she lost something very important and that's me.

I don't really care how many times she'll going to hurt. That's love right? But hell I was very nervous since last week. Evan keeps on bringing Jennie to some fancy restaurants ,and for short. They're already dating. What the fuck.

I'll be honest to you guys. Even if I courted Jennie for 2 years already I didn't ask her about some dating stuff because I am really shy . I don't have the guts.

And since last week too. This fucking hickeys in my neck is so making me irritated.

Lea is not my first kiss. It's Jennie.

I'm not sure if I am Jennie's first kiss because she didn't talk  about her past. I ask Jisoo unnie about it but she just going to ignore the question and pretend like she didn't hear it.

I think Jennie is not yet over him or her. Furthermore I think that's the reason why Jennie didn't love me or it's just she simply hate me.

When we entered the cafeteria Lea approach us.

"Hey Liz"she said then cling her hands in my arm.

I didn't—-

"Lisa, Jisoo told me that we should go in their house tonight.It's her mother's birthday. I'll come with you. I didn't bring my car"Jennie said while passing us.

Seriously? I have plans today but Jisoo's mom is way more important than that.

"Yeah,sure"I answered.

I wanted to go to the bar tonight but auntie is way more important than that. Jisoo's mom is a good person. She's like my mother. Well... My mother is in Thailand. She's far ,far away from me. I'm leaving by my own self. I'm a loner...haha.

"I thought were going to meet our new friends tonight?"Lea ask me.

"I--"I was about to answer but Bambam cut me off.

"You can still go ,Lea. Come with me I'll be there tonight."Bambam said smirking.

After that I proceed to my first class in this morning...

Hours past, it's already lunch. And I won't be attending my classes in this afternoon because I'm going to buy tita a gift. Wait-- I don't know what is her age. I should ask Jisoo about it.

It's lunch time so I guess they're in the cafeteria so I went there.

"Lisa ,right here!"someone called me and it's Chaeng.

I smiled when I saw them and went there.

When I approach I sag beside Jisoo. So the siting arrangement is...Me sitting with Jisoo and Chaeng sitting with Jennie.

"Oh? Where's Evan?"I ask surprised because Evan is like Jennie's tail she always follow Jennie wherever she goes.Just like me before.

"Why? Aren't you glad he's not here?He's sick"Jisoo ask me smirking so I just rolled my eyes.p

I would be lying if I say I'm nit glad at all but this is wrong. I need to stop.

"No. I'm just surprised"I answered

"Why are you holding your keys? Where are you going?"Chaeng ask me.

"Oh,yes . I almost forgot. I forgot about tita's age. How old is she,again?"I ask Jisoo and guess what?

She slap me in my head!

"What did liquor did to you? Why did you forgot all out of sudden?! Can you stop partying? Alcohol is not healthy"Jisoo said like a older sister to me.

"Aishh..I know you love me but please...I'm enjoying what I am doing. So? How old is she?"I change the topic

"Pabo! 42!"she said almost yelling to me.

I just nod and look at Jennie who is unbothered of what she has seen and smiled to her.

"Hey ,Jen. I'll just fetch you okay? I'm not going to attend my afternoon's subjects because I want to buy a present for tita"I said to her politely.

Yeah. She was a bit surprised every time I call her by her name because usually I call her 'babe'. She find it annoying so I stop.

"I'll go with you. I want to buy tita a present too."she answered without looking at me so I just smiled and nod.

"Woah. Just the two of you? This must be a date!"Jisoo said so proud.

-Flashback-
"You stupid ass. Just ask her to go out with you already! It's been a year! What are you waiting for?"she ask disappointing to me.

"I can't! I'm shy!"I confessed.

Damn , I hate this feeling.

I really hate this!

"Pabo! You barely call her by her name because you always call her 'babe'. And now you're shy? What the fuck,Manoban?"she ask me with her disappointed face so I face down.

I'm not that shy. I just don't want to be rejected.

-End of Flashback-

Jennie didn't react about what Jisoo said so I just stand up and fix my self.

"Actually,I haven't eat yet and so you are. Let's go? I'm hungry"I ask Jennie.

She didn't answered instead she stood up and walk first.

When we arrive at the parking lot. I immediately open my car and went inside. I usually open the car's door for her so now she open it by herself and sit inside pissed.

"Fasten your seatbelt"I said---

"Do it for me"she said which made me surprised.

"I'll do it for you?"I ask shocked.

She eventually hate it when I fasten the seatbelt for her.

"Is there something wrong with it?"she ask me back so which made me very shocked at the same time confused.

Instead of answering her question I fasten the seatbelt for her.

"You usually hate it when I do it for you"I said amused.

"I missed it"

Did I heard it right?

-----------
A/N
How was chapter 6?
Nagpaparamdam na si Jennie guys!