Chapter 1

" Belony Bay is riddled full of anti-government spies." Spoke General Spark in a warning tone.

"Ha! And? That just means I'm perfect for the job!"

General Spark was unsure about giving me the tricky job. The anti-government league had been sizzling up trouble for as long as I can remember. Many go to Belony Bay, to try and catch at least one of there spiteful spies. Not once has a MI9 spy been successful, not once has a MI9 spy returned.

"It's a tricky mission, out of all the spy's we have and had and lost at Belony Bay, why do you, cadet feel you can do do it?" I paused. There were plenty of sensible answers to that question but I was me , so those thoughts flew out of my head as fast as a racing cheetah. Suddenly the "perfect" answer flew into my head. Here it came, the most embarrassing, cringey, spiteful thing I had ever said. "Because I'm Fabulous!" The General stared at me shocked and speechless.

"Please call in the next cadet on your way out" he said, staring into no-where. I strutted out shaking my hips, handbag on my wrist. I dramatically turned around and looked at him squinting my eyes.

" I know that YOU know I could do it!"

I said, adding even more tensity to the conversation.

He blanked me out and just yelled "Next!"

I stormed out his office and slammed the door behind myself.

"I don't think I'm getting the job." I whispered to myself.

A voice spoke out "Awe I guess not, just leaves a bigger window for me!" Sat on the chair right next to General Sparks office door was the worlds biggest bitch, Marie Bates, but I just call her Marie Big-Mouth seeing as that name suits her far more than Marie Bates, the one MI9 chose her.

"Oh shut up Marie." I said to her, a tear rolled down my face. I'm not Marie anymore stupid. The new names Jo Herrands.

"What, you named yourself a boys name? That's Messed up. Jo."

She did a silent laugh an whispered to herself. "Dumb shit."

She jumped of her chair and skipped to General Sparks office door. She stopped and turned towards my direction.

"I think I've outstayed my welcome, anyways, I need to go and secure my mission!"

She slammed the door behind herself.

I dramatically turned around.

"Urgh, whatever!"

I walked back down the hallway to my locker, grabbed my mobile and began to shamefully wander out the top-secret building, my blond locks swaying in time with my hips. I was determined not to let Marie or Jo, whatever her name was to win the big mission. I kept telling myself that she wouldn't get it.

That it would be me. It would be me.