Chapter 4: A New Way To Stalk PART 1

As I sat on my bed, I looked around my room.

Daniel had set up all my stuff on shelves and in my book case, I just had to put away my clothes. My room was actually very pretty. The colour scheme was possibly the best ever, with a sky blue ceiling and white walls with randoms blue butterflies. I was interested in seeing if the roof was the same colour as my hair, don't ask why I didn't use the walls.

I stacked 3 large boxes on top of each other, hoping to dear god that they don't break while I'm standing on there like a complete and utter retard. I then placed my 2 bean bags, yes the room was big, on top of the bed and climbed on to the boxes. Funnily enough, my hair and the roof were the exact same colour.

"Sis? What are yo-" Ella walked into my room. For about 10 seconds, complete shock was plastered on her face, then she burst out laughing.

"Dan! You have to come see this! Oh my god Sum, WTF?! HAHAHAHAH"

Jesus, what do you have to do to get privacy? Or a mentally stable sibling?

Daniel came jogging to my door, only to have the same reaction as Ella.

Shock

Laughter

Shock

Laughter

For about 10 minutes.

"Hang on," Daniel said putting up a hand, "Let me get the camera first!"

I was trying to get down the boxes before he could make anymore fun of me, but gave up and just kept pressing my head ( like a flipping moron ) to the roof comparing the two colours.

"Say cheese!" My siblings said in unison, taking the photo then continuing their laughing fit.

I had no way to get down.

"Help me you bastards!" I yelled at them, "I might die if I fall!" I seriously might, you can die by falling out of the car ya know. Over exaggeration 101

"We'll help Sum," Ella said, turning to look at Daniel. They both got on my bed after steadying the boxes and looked up at me.

"New game!" Daniel grinned, "We ask Summer a question, if she gets it right we'll get her down safely, PROMISE," He said that last word louder, he knows I'll kick his ass if he lies, "But if she gets it wrong, we do this..."

"Do what?" I asked him. Ella obviously got the message he put across...

"PUSH!" They screamed together.

Me, myself, and a poop tonne of boxes landed on the floor with a massive THUD.

----------------------------------------------

Hai,

I know this is short, a part two of this will come out if I can get 15 votes.

I just want to know if you like it or if I should just give up on this one.

Thank you so much to those who have voted.

ILYSFREAKINGM

Sara