19. Burger v/s Pizza

Recap: Abhiram returning back from Bangalore.

Daksh's PoV
I was at office waiting for her to come. Well, you guessed it right. I am waiting for Meenakshi. Where the hell she is? It's been 10 am and still she didn't reach. Punctuality and she dont have any connection. It's more like this is her office and I am her employee. Stupid Girl.

Come fast girl...

Abhi, you are the reason for all this. It's all because of you now I am doing this. Only because of the promise I have given to you.

"Daksh if you don't solve all problems with Meenakshi soon and didn't start friendship with her, then I am not going to talk with you again. This is sure."
I remembered how my best friend blackmailed me for his Meenakshi.

I laughed at the thought. He knows that I will do anything for him. And it's true. I want to see him smiling always. And I can do anything to see that smile.

But is it necessary that I should make his Meenakshi too smile? Dont know. God will decide my fate hereafter.

I got a call from my accounts section that she is here since I already instructed them to inform me when she comes. I took the land phone and asked her to meet me in my cabin.

Daksh, take care. Anything can happen now.
Before I finish my thinking, she barged into the cabin with an angry face and took a seat infront of me.

"Excuse me this is an office and there is a minimum manner of asking permission before entering into the cabin.. atleast when you are called to your boss's cabin."I asked unknowingly.

Damn it..my tongue deceived me. Now get ready to hear her lecture.

"Yes I know..There are a lot of manners and rules here. Do you know how difficult it is to follow all?"she asked me back.
I looked at her showing my big eyes.
She was muttering something under her breathe.
"What happened to you Ms.Meenakshi?"I asked in an attempt to make her calm.

"That accounts section head. Are you gonna fire her or should I do it myself?"she asked making me widen my eyes.

Did Abhi register the company on her name without my knowledge?

"Who is she to question me for coming late? Yesterday she left the office at 4:55 pm when the actual leaving time is 5 pm. No one questioned her. Then why should she question me for coming late for an hour?"she started playing with the pen on the table and surprisingly it was my pen. Now she started drawing something on the paper infront of her and yes that was exactly the file I was checking.

"All are jealous.."she declared.
"Jealous?? For you?"I asked shockingly.
"Yes. They all are jealous since you are giving me special consideration. I hope their evil eyes won't fall on us.. atleast on you.."she said and I wanted to laugh at her theory of jealousy.

I looked at her drawing. It looks like she have drawn her own picture. A woman with two horns and two of her teeth are bulging out of her mouth.

"How is it?"she asked showing me the paper which is actually my office file.
"Looking beautiful."I said smiling.
"This is exactly what your accounts section head looking like."she said and I started sweating.