One Year Anniversery (Nosh)

Niall has been on tour for what seems like forever! But Josh is so excited because he is coming home tonight! And Josh has booked reservations at Nando's for Niall and him as not only is he coming home, it's their One Year Anniversary coming up in a few days!

It's now Six O' clock and Niall will be back in an hour! Josh runs upstairs to make himself look good for when Niall comes home! Now it's Seven O' clock! Niall will be back minute!! Josh sits on the sofa a waits for him.

After two hours of waiting, Josh begins to get fed up. He's tired, he missed their reservation time and he is really lonely! Josh head up to bed and cried himself to sleep. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!! Josh's alarm clock suddenly wakes him up! As he slowly starts to properly wake up he remembers what happened... He sort of expected to Niall lying next to him but he isn't there... Josh has work today though, so he slowly starts making his way downstairs and got some breakfast. He switched on the T.V. trying to lighten up his spirits.

"BREAKING NEWS!! NIALL HORAN SPOTTED KISSING ANOTHER BOY?! IS HE REALLY CHEATING ON JOSH?!" Blared the T.V.! Suddenly a picture of his gorgeous boyfriend kissing a random boy popped on the screen. Josh bursts into floods of tears. How could he do this to him? Josh and Niall have been going out for nearly a year now and this is how he acts?! He calls into work and says that he is to I'll to come into work today. He really didn't feel up to doing anything today apart from cry!

He didn't know what to do with himself. He is lonely, sad, angry and worst of all, he feels betrayed. After crying non stop for ages, he realizes that feeling sorry for himself won't do anything! If Niall doesn't appreciates him then why stick around to get treated like this way?!

He runs upstairs and starts to get dressed, then starts to pack his bags with all of his belongings. As he finishes clearing out his side of the wardrobe he notices a shoe box with writing on it tucked underneath some of Niall's socks. He pulls it out gently. It says 'My Handsome Prince' Josh sighs to himself, knowing that those days were over!

He opened it and it was full if pictures of him, Love Letters from him, Poems about him... It broke his heart to see all those things. But he kept his head up and mumbled to himself "That was then.... He doesn't love me like that anymore."

He threw the box to the ground, the contents of it spilling all over the carpet. He picked up his bags an ran downstairs to the kitchen and left Niall a note that said :

To Niall,

I saw you on the news. Why would you do something like that to me? I really thought you loved me! But obviously not! Do you know how much I missed you when you were on tour?! But who cares I guess! Our one year anniversary is coming up soon! But does that make me old news? I GUESS SO! I wish you all the best with your new ' boyfriend '

Love from Josh

Sobbing Josh ran outside and called his best friend to pick him up. She was their in the next few minutes . Just as he was getting in the car, he saw Niall pull up in the drive with flowers! Niall saw Josh crying and getting into the car and leapt out of his car to come and get him but he had already left.

He decides to stay the night at his best friends house and the next day she was trying to cheer him up but nothing would work... She turned on the Radio to see if the Official Music Charts were on yet as she knew how much Josh loved to listen to it!

" And now an interview with One Direction!" Said the man in the Radio. Josh listened as the boys all said Hello cheerfully! But when it was Niall's turn he said it very quietly and sounded as he was trying to hold back from crying.

" Oh, I'm sorry I'll turn it off!" she said trying not to make him cry again!

" No leave it... " Josh whispered, unable to speak properly.

Just then the interviewer started speaking again seeming not even noticing that Niall again, seeming not even noticing that Niall was crying! "We hear you have a new boyfriend Niall! So what's his name?

Lou leant for the OFF button, she knew how much it hurt him to hear this! But she knew not to. A tear ran down his cheek... "THAT'S NOT TRUE!" He yelled tearfully. "HE KISSED ME! WE WERE COMING OUT OF OUR LAST CONCERT OF THE TOUR AND WE GOT MOBBED! HE KISSED ME!" Josh picked he head up, is this really true? Josh listened on .

"Harry, is this true?" Questioned the interviewer.

"Yeah, some girls and guys ran up to us and went really fan girl crazy! Then the paparazzi showed up and took loaded of pictures! It's totally out of context!" Harry said defending Niall.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Niall! Josh can't have reacted well to that!" Laughed the interviewer.

"Why would you say that?" Liam sighed. "NO YOUR RIGHT, JOSH DID NOT REACT WELL! HE SAW IT ON THE NEWS! HE NOW THINKS I AM CHEATING ON HIM!" He said beginning to cry. "But I'm not. I love Josh. He is my world, life is hardly worth living without him."

"Well just tell him that when you get home!" Said the interviewer now trying to be more sympathetic this time.

"I CAN'T!" He sobbed! "He left. Just as I was coming home. He left with his friend sobbing. She left me a note..." After hearing all this Josh was crying his eyes out. He doesn't know what to think.

"If it's not to painful Ni, why don't you read it out?" Comforted Louis.

Niall read out the note. Now Lou was crying as well. But Josh didn't know whether he was crying with happiness or sadness.

"Josh if you are out there, listening to this. Please forgive me. None of the gossip you have heard is true! And please, of you still love me. Come to Harry's house tonight." Niall whimpered. He began sobbing. And the interviewer played Roses by James Arthur.

Over the music the interviewer ended the interview and carried on with the song. Lou turned off the radio, amazed with what happened.

"Go on then. GET READY!" Lou yelled.

Josh went upstairs to get ready and later that night Lou dropped him off at Harry's house. He saw rose petals leading to the front door. The door was open slightly so he walked in. Candles lit the hall and at the end of the hall was Niall. Holding a rose out to him. Josh ran towards him and jumped into Niall's arms.

"You didn't think I would miss our One Year Anniversary did you? I love you Josh" Niall whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Niall." Josh said clinging to Niall's chest.