Chapter 5

Your POV

You and Loki continued your mind conversation. So what else can you do? He asks. Eh! I have small teleportation! If I accidentally leave my keys in my room, I can teleport them out. Or teleport my jam away from Thor trying to steal some! You tell him. You can tell the god was fighting back a smile. So cute... you says in his head. "Um..." you say to him out loud. You cheeks started to turn red.

"D-did you forget we were having a mind conversation?" You ask him. His whole face turns red. "NO! AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ MY MIND AGAIN, YOU STUPID MORTAL!!!" He shouts at you before storming off. Just to be safe, you listen in again. NOPE NOPE NOPE! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! He yells to himself in his mind.

Following him, you stay back a bit but not too far so you can hear his thoughts. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I AM THE GOD OF MISCHIEF! I CAN NOT BE SWON BY A MEAR MORTAL! He yells at himself. He eventually storms into his room. You walk up to the door and keep listening. AGH!... There was a long pause. What is wrong with me?... He asks himself. Your eyes shoot open. Those were the words you had always asked yourself.

You sigh and walk to your room. When you close the door, you hear a ticking. What? You didn't have a clock! You followed the noise till you reach the wall that separates your room from Loki's. The ticking continues till you can hear someone smashing the clock. You jump in surprise as you hear Loki grumbling about something through the wall. You hadn't realized before, but the walls on this level were very thin. You listen in again as you hear someone sniffing. As if someone was about to cry.

Loki was crying. Why? But you didn't want to know why, you wanted to help. You teleported to Loki's door and knocked on the door. The sniffing stopped. You knock again. "Go away" says Loki's voice threateningly. You grumble as you knock again. Loki stays silent, but you can tell he wanted to let you in. You teleported into the room and, somehow, in front of Loki. He jumps and looks up at you.

"I told you I could teleport..." you say to him.