16 and Pregnant

Allie's P.O.V 

                                                               flashback

 I was at a dance club, that the club threw, because it was the end of the school year. As I was sipping on a beer, even though I was 16 ,they didn't care they just handed me one. I sat on a couch ,as the girls were dancing on the dancefloor. I didn't even want to come, but  they drag me here anyway. As I sipped on the beer, just watching the crowd of dancing drunks.

"Hey, you want to dance "siad someone  ,who was now infront of me. I didn't even get to answer, he just gabbed my hand ,and pulled me into the crowd. He stopped in the middle of the crowd, and turned around. He pulled me close, and started to grind his hips on my. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer.

"Hi there."I siad, with my face close to his. He than put his head in the crook  of my neck, and started to kiss it. I smiled, and tugged on his hair. He put his head up, and looked over somwhere else. I turn my head in the direction where he was looking at. I saw what he was looking at, it was one of my friends, name Harmony. She was looking at me ,and winked, then turned to a boy with sandy brown hiar.

''Do you know her." siad the boy I was with, looking at him. I nodded, and looking at Harmony, who was now snogging the guy. "Well the boy she is snogging is my friend" he added, looking at me. I felt like doing somthing fun, so I will.

As I turn back around to him, and pulled him very close. He smiled, and put his arms around my waist. As I started to grind on his somach ,as he moaned .He grabbed my hand ,and pulled me at of the crowd. As he led me to a near by hotel, as we got a room. We walked in, then I was pushed up to the wall. I then noticed he had blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

"What to have some fun."He asked, still pushing me up against the wall. I nodded, and he crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back ,after about 5 seconds. They were so soft, I just couldn't pull away. I wrapped my legs around his waist , and grinded as I got lower. He started to moan, and pulled away. He lifted me up, and threwed me on the bed. He then climded on top of my, as he started to unbotton my shirt. He pulled it off ,then pulled his own off. He started to kiss down my stomach, leaving lovebite down it . I started to unbotton his pants, and pull them off. As he did the same to me. Then everything else was a blur.

                                                  end of flashback

As me and Harmony, were waiting for the test to be done. Hannah, Mya, and Hope sit with us , nervous as hell, that what I was . Hannah was rubbing my back, as she knew I was srcaded . Hannah, Hope, and Mya are all america, well me and Harmony are Irished. I moved to America when I was 12, leaving most of my family. I was an only child, but my friends lived with me. We have 7 bedroom house, one for each of us and one for my mom, then an guess room.

"Hello girls, we got the test back, and it simes "he didn't want to say anymore. As we just keeped on nodding ,wait for him to say it.

"Well tell us already." I siad, starting to be pushy. He looked at the paper one more time, then back at us. He then sighed, and looked at us.

"Yes, you are both 16 and pregnant."He siad, then walked out the door. I looked at Harmony ,she just sat there not moving at all. What I'm I going to do ,I though to myself.