school

DIANAS POV

                       i heard my alarm ringing and lazly fell out of bed. i slammed on my alarm clock over and over but it didnt turn off then suddenly it did. i looked up from the ground to see daina smiling down at me.

"omg!!! daina ive missed you soooooo much!!! your back!!!!! yay omg!!!!"

my sister has this part time job and by the time she leaves its 4 in the middle of the night and she comes back at 3 at night. i never get to see her and this is the first in 5 months.

" hey baby sis! yes i know im the employee of the month im going back to school today i get a year off. and now its back to me and you baby!" daina laughed and smiled at me but i can see tears brimming at her eyes.

i got up and hugged her and let my tears fall down. daina has been there for me my entire life when my daddy died she took care of me and my mom and payed all the bills and shes the one that introduced me to jason as well. she is my number one hero i dont know what i would do with out her!

" this is going to be the best year ever, now that its back to me and you... we can claim our thrown back from ...ehk BRITNNEY" i said discustedly.

"hahaha, yes dia lets get our thrown back baby. come on i brought back some really cute outfits for us.'

you probably wondering what job does daina do?? she owns the top fashion line like EVERYONE gets there clothes from there. im not surprised that even rich expensive ppl shop there.

"omg yesssss less go im so ready!!"

we both ran out of my room to her room. she blind folded me and i heard bag shuffling around then she unfolded me and gave me a bad and she picked up her facial and hair kit and dragged me to the bathroom.

"okeyyy sissy, were both gonna look a little alike except one will look sexy and the other will look smexy." she said with a grin on her face.

'wich one do u want to be?" she asked me.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok imma be smexyyyyyy."

"haha i knew you'd choose that. ok first your make up, sit." she directed me.

i quickly sat and let her do her thing. oh i forgot to tell you shes also perfessional hair and makeup artist... i know i have a wickid awesome sister!!

she first began with my whole face. she cleaned it up with soap and water than she used make up lotion to give it a bright look. then to my eyes, she used an eyelash curler and gently lashed my eyelashes then she took out mascara and lightly lashed the tips to make them a bit long but curled. she used liquid mascara on the sides of my eyes and did a little lash to make it better.

she gently moved on to eye shadow. she peeked at my outfit and put a mixture of blue and purple eye shadow. she made it bold to bring out my honey nut green mixed eyes. then she used her finger tip to gently rub my eye lids to blend the blue and purple.

then she came down to my nose and used a tad bit of foundation to cover up my lil dots on my nose. people say its cute but i find it ugly.

she then came to my cheeks and applyed a mixture of purple and light pink on my cheecks wich made my cheeks easyer to see when i blush wich alot of people say is adorable.. i find it embarassing. then she came to my chin and appleyed foundation to cover up the black dots i get when i wake up in the mornings.

then she came up to my lips and put a mix of hot pink and light pink together wich made this REALLY cute shade of pink..you should totally try it. after that came my hair.