What Is Pretty

What is pretty? Is it makeup and hair? From her smile to her eyes, you know something's there. But how much for pretty? Is it waking up in luxury and speaking of ingenuity? Or is it walking on glory and life without boring? Really, what is pretty?

A dedication to pretty to hold of her, loving only materials, she left people to wonder. How much will be too much?

Pretty went traveling along a nightly street, with no one but a handbag as her company. One high heeled step at a time, an image caught her gaze. It shined in white shimmer, and spoke on soft tongue. Street lights became twinkling stars, the earth became the moon. Peace overcame the atmosphere as the image whispered a sweet tune.

Standing curious and intrigued, pretty listened to it's gentle voice swift through her ears.

"What is beauty? It isn't walking on heels. It isn't skin tone and physique. I'll tell you what is beauty, if you'll care to hear me speak. 

Billions of life forms taking up the world. Breathing and moving to the sounds of their hearts beat. Life that can experience happiness, passion, laughter and pain. Life that is living with no prize to gain. A heart beat, a breath, a foot step and rest. The simplicities of life are here for you to take- take it all in. Breathe in this world and live in this life. A heart that beats, a heart that lives and breathes. The most precious- that is beauty. The most alive- that is beauty.

So don't tell me when you look upon yourself you see flaws. Don't tell me the poor are not worth what they need. Don't tell me you don't see beauty in every life.

Prada meant nothing when you took your first breath. Your weight did not matter when you took your first step. To live is to be beautiful, what isn't beautiful is not to live.

This image that you see of me, is merely a mirror without smudges. You have seen clearly what is pretty because you have seen yourself without greed. 

These stars are all around you, these lights are shining freely because you looked for beauty beyond what you buy for money. I wish you happiness, love and life from here forth. But of most I wish you to understand beauty and everything that is alive. 

I must go but never leave, for the beauty that I am, lives within your pretty."