The Truth About Us (One Direction fan-fic/Harry Styles love story)

Chapter 1: The Truth About Us

"I just wanna run to you, and break off the chains, and throw them away, I just wanna be so much, and shake off the dust that turn me to rust Sooner than later, I'll need a saviour I need a saviour "

Have you ever just felt so alone and broken and beaten down, like your bones were disintegrating into dust inside of you? And always before you got down too much there was that one person who could pick you up and hold you and made sure you never knew the meaning of falling again? Your cushion?

Well I had a cushion and his name was Harry Styles. I know what you’re thinking and yes it was him, the one from One Direction but I once knew him as a simple boy from Holmes Chapel who was in a band called White Eskimo and who liked cats and indie music. A boy who’s family was his whole world and nothing more… I was his whole world too at some point. He was all in all a sweet boy with blonde hair that got wilder and curlier and darker with age.

The Harry you see on TV and concerts and old video diaries? That’s him too of course but you see Harry and me, Clover Marissa Bryant, we were special. We had keys that opened up each other’s secrets and of course we knew different people and hung out with different people we were always with each other. Mentally and that was the beauty of our friendship.

Harry was it. The person who I knew I would always spend time with. He was infinite and so was I; we were two parallel stars riding the ride of forever. We were stardust in the atmosphere and we were the big bang theory and he was ocean while I was the clouds.

Well I’m alone now. Depressed and without Harry, he’s on tour and that’s great for him. We have different lives now. I have a boyfriend named, Luke and a best friend named, Lissa and they’re great and they’re perfect but I can’t help to miss him sometimes you know. The wound of us becoming something else is still fresh in my Xanax addled mind.

But I hear from my mom that she’s coming back and I don’t know what to feel. Everything is numb. I want him to come back because I want to see him and I want to hug him and hold him like old times but at the same time nothing’s like old times anymore. He’s different; he’s famous for crying out loud! If he comes back everything will be revealed. The truth in our songs, the truth in our secrets…

The Truth about Us. 

Author's Note: So, what do you guys think? You like? No, yes! Well tell me! Please comment ya'll! "Saviour" by Lights is their song for this chapter.