It starts

Well it's been almost a month and everything was going fine. But then someone came to me and began with the questions. "Are you lesbian?" "Did you sleep with a girl in Colorado?" " why did you make a video of you and a girl fucking?" As people asked me these questions I began to think. "No. Please. Not this again! Not the rumors. Not the bs. Please not this year too." In the year before I was depressed at times too. But not a lot. I just needed people to talk to. I just tried to leave it alone. I went on with my day fine. Until lunchtime came. My friend that I've known for four years approached me and began with the questions. "Marissa. Are you a lesbian? Tell me the truth. I won't get mad." I repeatedly said no. But everyday she would ask. It got to the point where I didn't even bother answering anymore. The rumor started fading. But there was still people asking about it. I just tried to pay no mind to it but it didn't work. What they said was bringing me down. And the worst thing was when my BestFriend kept asking after I repeatedly told her no! It hurt knowing she didn't believe me. She thought the girl in the video was me. But I constantly told her I never even went to Colorado. But she didn't believe me. After a month of not replying to the questions it faded away. I was kind of happy again. But not as much as I was in the beginning of the school year. But that's what happens when I try to be happy. I get brought down.