Juniberries

I need suggestions on things to put in, and answers that need answering! Please comment things you want to see or plot holes from the show! I will add them to my list and you might help me in writing future chapters! Thanks!!

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

The paladins landed on the surface of the planet they believed to be Altea.

Hunk and Pidge were already out looking around without their helmets on.

"These Flowers, they are the same ones my mom grew." Pidge said, picking one. "So this must be Altea."

"It looks like all the pictures we have seen of this place too." Hunk commented as he looked at the mountains around them.

Keith and Lance got out of their Lions to have a look around. Lance closed his eyes and looked down, this was Altea and everywhere he looked reminded him of Allura. Keith glanced over at his right hand man. "Come on Lance." Keith said. "Let's go have a look around."

"Keith, Lance." Pidge ran over to them. "This place has to be Altea. Something must of happened with the timeline to make it so it wasn't destroyed, or it was brought back or something. Oh this is so amazing! I can't wait to tell my dad and Matt all about this!"

"All the pictures are matching up too." Hunk said. "There also must be people here too. Maybe we could fly around and try to find a city or something."

Lance looked around at all the flowers that Allura had loved so much. How could he ever forget her? She was everywhere he looked, everything reminded him of her, and how she was no longer with him.

"Let's split up." Keith said. "Pidge, Hunk, you guys head to East and West, I'll alert the Atlas of our discovery and head South, Lance, are you okay to head North?" He looked at Lance.

"Yeah.... I'm okay." Lance said. "Do... do you guys think Allura survived if Altea survived?"

"Chances are.... well... I don't know that." Pidge said.

"There is the possibility, but she sacrificed herself, so I don't know if she could bring herself back." Hunk said.

"Hunk and Pidge, you guys get going. I'll be right behind you." Keith ordered. "Search as much as you can."

Pidge and Hunk nodded and left to follow their leader's orders. Leaving Lance and Keith alone in the field of flowers.

"Lance. I know you are not okay. I've known you for a really long time and I know your hurting." Keith said. "But, is Allura really is gone—"

"No she can't be gone!" Lance cried. "I love her, we just started to date and she was taken away from me. I... I had our whole future planned out, we were going to get married, have kids, raise a family on a farm. Be happy together. Now I can't do any of that."

"I understand how you feel—"

"No you don't! You have never loved anyone Keith. You don't understand! So stop saying you do when we both know you don't." Lance snapped at him.

Keith's eyes widened in shocked. "Fine.... then we should get going then..." he walked off to the black lion."

"Wait! Keith! I'm sorry!" Lance ran after him through the flowers and caught his arm. "I... I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. I've never felt this much hurt, it's awful... it's worst then missing my family, it's worst then death."

"How would you know why death feels like?" Keith questions.

"Oh... yeah about that. I kinda died a while ago and—"

"You what!" Keith turned around to face Lance. "When did you die? Why didn't you tell me!"

"Umm... why would I tell you? You were like gone. Allura, she saved me and brought me back. Ever since that moment we started to grow closer and closer. Now she is the one gone and there is nothing I can do to save her like she saved me."

"Wait! Hold up. You died?" Keith said. "Like you were dead dead?"

"Dead dead." Lance said.

"Wow... did it feel good?" Keith asked.

Lance chuckled. "Emo..."

"I'm just asking!" Keith said. "Are you okay though? I... I don't know what to say. So it was that moment where Allura started to love you back then? Guess I missed a lot of things while I was gone."

"Yeah you really did." Lance said as he put his hand on his heart. "Sometimes I still keep looking to my side, expecting to see her there. But she really is gone. Gone forever."

"I don't think she would be Lance. Have you seen your face?" Keith said.

"What's wrong with my face? It's gorgeous! Oh! Do I have a zit?" Lance started to panic.

"No... when you and Allura kissed. Well I saw after you kissed there were Altean marks on your cheeks. They are still there. They are blue." Keith picked one of the flowers below him. "Makes me thing that Allura is still with you. The love you and Allura shares is still a part of you, but it's not your whole being Lance. You can't keep being sad forever, please just keep going, do not refuse to be happy." Keith handed him the flower before turning quickly to walk back to his lion.

Lance stood there for a while as he watched Keith get back in his lion. He looked down at the flower Keith had given him and reached up to touch the markings on his cheeks, he could feel them there. He bit his bottom lip and looked back at the flower before heading to his lion.

The two lions took off and parted ways to go look for any Alteans still on Altea.