Beginnings *Tracy*

I've always wanted to write a book about my life. Always. But after about 5 minutes of sitting and thinking about it, I realize it would be too boring for anyone to read without falling asleep or dying before they finish it. I've even tried writing a book. I just can't do it. Every time I get a good idea going...I write about 2 pages...It fizzles. That's what happens. It fizzles, and burns, and dies, and then there has to be either another idea, or I have to come back to it a year later when I think of more to add. Which I don't do. And I never will. It's just too damn hard to think of more to add when the story already fizzled. I have maybe 150 pages I've written. But they go to the beginnings of almost 100 different books. That's kind of what happens with my friends too. And every aspect of my life, I guess. I have tons and tons of friends, but none I know really well. I also dabble in almost every skill there is, but I'm not very good at one thing. I am literally the most average person in the entire world. That's why a memoir of my life would suck. Because I don't have one thing to focus on. And anyway, I'd probably start it, write a few pages, and quit. I never finish anything I start; I quit. Because that's what I am:a quitter.

********

Today I went to school. That was literally the most terrifying thing I've done since I went on Diamondback at King's Island last summer. I've been homeschooled for my entire life, and today was my first day going to actual school. At least we had just moved over to the middle school for 7th grade, so it was new to everyone. I'm also glad I don't have any weird or amazing physical features. Just brown hair, long and straight, blue eyes, average height, average weight. I look so much like everyone else that I introduced myself to someone and like 15 seconds later they saw me again and asked me my name. Literally. 15 seconds. Speaking of my name, there's nothing special about it either. Tracy: an average girl. Just average enough to be invisible.