Ch.3 You Better Run, Better Run

{An: Okay so another author’s note. I’m really not into the Pack mentality episode, but I love the Magic Bullet one, so that’s why this one is whole. I want to get started on Magic Bullet. Oh and Ale is pronounced like Alejandra without the jandra, or like Alex without the x noise.}

A Broken Full Moon

Ch.3 You Better Run, Better Run  

Pumped Up Kicks-Foster The People

(Pack Mentality-[whole episode!])

            “How was your weekend?” I walked into school with Elias as I answered “it was alright. A bit boring, how about you?” He scoffed and answered “a lot of heavy lifting, my back is still sore.” I smiled and said “you should’ve called me! I would’ve helped.” He rolled his eyes and said “yeah, no offense Alex but I don’t think you could help me out in that department.” I rolled my eyes as I went to my locker. He stood beside me as I grabbed my books and walked me to class. He said “oh, I’m sitting with Tyler at lunch, today.” Tyler was one of the few friends he had made in his music class. I nodded as we stopped at my class and he said “don’t miss me too much.” I replied “I think I’ll manage.” He sent me a wink and I was about to go to my class when Scott appears out of nowhere and asks “Alex, have you seen Allison?!” I remember and say “oh, yeah. She was walking to her economics class.” He rushed passed me and I rolled my eyes as I walked into my class.

{BREAK}

            I walked to my Chemistry class and sat down. I had this class with Scott and Stiles. I sat behind Stiles. “Where were you this morning?” I questioned Stiles. Stiles began explaining Scott’s dream and about the bus incident.  That’s why Scott was in such a hurry this morning. The three of us started talking about what could have happened, Scoot tried “Maybe it was my blood on the door.” I contemplated this. Stiles suggested “could have been animal blood, you know maybe you caught a rabbit or something.” Scott asked “and did what?” I rolled my eyes and said “obviously you ate it.” Scott asked “raw?” I rolled my eyes as Stiles replied “no, you stopped to bake in a little werewolf oven.” I reasoned “yeah, Scott. Really? You’re a you-know-what and you have that little problem obviously you didn’t cook it.” Stiles reasoned “I don’t know. You’re the one that can’t remember anything.”

            “Mr. Stilinski if that’s your idea of a hushed whisper you might want to pull out the headphones out every once in a while,” Mr. Harris called out. Stiles asked “what?” Mr. Harris said “I think you and the McCall siblings would benefit better from a distance, yes?” My face turned red as the students eyed us. I rolled my eyes as I moved over beside Erika. “Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be a little too much,” Mr. Harris said. I glared at him, I was one of his best students I still hated this class so much. I said to Erika “hey, Erika.” She smiled and gave me a smile. “Ms. McCall, maybe you and Mr. Stilinski seem not to know how to whisper.” I replied “yeah, I wasn’t really trying.” He turned to me and said “well, is that the anxiety taking place?” I smirked as the class laughed. My face was still flushed but I responded “you can tell me to stop talking, but you can’t make me.” He was about to say something when a girl announced “hey, I think they found something!” We all ran to the windows and I pushed Stiles out the way so I could see.  We saw a body in a gurney being rolled to the ambulance.

“All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

Better run, better run”

Scott and I said at the same time “that’s not a rabbit.” Then all of a sudden he jumped up screaming. I jumped back into Stiles and grabbed his hand in my own. Now, before you say anything, I was afraid and he was closest to me. We all walked away slowly as Stiles said “this is good, this is good. He got up, he’s not dead. Dead guys can’t do that.” I let go of Stiles hand reluctantly and Scott said “guys, I did that.”