Chapter 4:Goodbye

I had just woken up the next day and realized I was the first one.I got dressed and went downstairs.Not much time passed and the girls were down too.The brackfest bell rang Ku.We were the first ones there.We had Cereal for brackfist.
After brackfist Mrs.Grace called me and the other 13 year old girls to her office.
"Girls,wait in the hall way until you get called to the interview room.A lady wants to adopt a 13 year old."said Mrs.Grace.
"ALRIGHT MRS.GRACE!!!!!"-we all said at the same time
I was the last one to enter.When I entered my kept my head down for some reason.
"Hello young lady"-said a sweet voice
That voice was familiar.I looked up and saw Elise Ecklund.
"Ummmmnn HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Hello.Can you tell me something about your self.?"-said Elise
"Ummn sure.My name is Elizabeth and I'm your biggest fan.Also I can play the ukulele,I love music and art.Im born on the 20-th of January."

Elise's POV
Elizabeth is really sweet and she seems to be a fan.Also Sarah is a fan too.I think I'm gonna adopt both of them.
"Elizabeth,could you please call Sarah and meet me at Mrs.Graces office?"
"Yeah sure"-she said
I went to talk to Mrs.Grace.After that I met the girls outside.
"Come on girls!Im adopting you."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-they both screemed at the same time.

Elizabeth's POV:
We got in the car and we saw two boxes at the back seets.
"Girls open the boxes."-she said
"All right mom"
I never thought I would call Elise Ecklund MOM.But I guess there's a time for everything.
Me and Sarah opened the boxes at the same time.I didnt even see the whole thing and I screemed.
"MOM!!!!!!!"
Elise emailed.
"Mom did you really????????"
She naughted.

"NO!OMG!OMG!OMG!YOU REALLY DID!TYSM MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She smiled.
Sarah closed her box.
"What do you not like the gift?"-Elise asked
"Mom I can't beleve you just got us your signature ukulele!!!!!!"-said Sarah
"Well I did :)"-said Elise
Me and Sarah tuned them and started playing "Tears of lemonade" and mom sang along with us.
"This is the best day of my life"-we both said at the same time