Title your Story Part

"Honey, I'm just going in to get something to eat. Do you want anything?" I heard someone distant, I was still deep in the dream I was just having. I didn't want to wake up. "Ok, I'll be back in about ten minutes." I could tell it was my mom talking. I mumbled a love you, before she got out. Music still played softly from the radio, and the cool air still hit my face. It was dark outside, I could tell, but I still didn't open my eyes.

I snuggled deeper into my makeshift sweat shirt pillow. It was just the right temperature, not too hot, yet not too cool. Fantastic. I was just about to slip back into dreaming when the car door opened and closed. That was quick. I mumbled a little, before my mom shushed me. I relaxed into sleep once again.

•••

Justin's POV

"She's getting out of the car now." My main partner in crime, Carl whispered hurriedly in my ear.

"I can see that, idiot!" I thwap the back of his head with my hand. By now it was half past midnight, and dark with only a few stars dotted the sky. Perfect.

"Wow, she's an idiot. She left the car running and everything." Carl stated, matter-of-factly.

"Let's just not waste any time Carl." I roll my eyes at him. I rush towards the car, glad that it was the farthest parking space from the gas station. Practically on the side of the building so that the woman who just got out wouldn't see us.

Quickly I grabbed the door handle, once Carl and I were seated we slammed the doors in unison.

"Shoot. Um, Justin..." I hear Carl from the backseat.

I turned onto the main rode and eventually to the highway. "What?" I snapped at him, needing to concentrate.

"Well, bro. Look to your right, on the seat next to you." He said, almost scared of what I was going to say next.

I looked over, and what I saw wasn't very appealing. There was a person in the car! Apparently our luck had struck out on us again. I sighed angrily and jammed a hand through my hair. Whoever it was though looked like they were deep sleepers. The person wore a jacket with the hood up and was sleeping on a pillow sweatshirt. Their knees were curled up to their chest. That was all that I could make out for now.

We would be in trouble later.

Not only would the police be on lookout for us stealing a car, but also kidnapping.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel making whoever was in the passenger seat stir. "This is not happening!" We still had a little ways to go, and I was really hoping that the person wouldn't wake up until after we got to our destination. Which, with my luck, would probably not happen.

2 hours later

Blaise's POV

It felt like forever until I finally woke up. It was either the new strange smell in the air, or that my mom was going about fifty over the speed limit. Yet it wasn't my mom going fifty over the speed limit. I played it cool, not trying to move so I wouldn't freak whoever was driving my car. Except, of course, it was hard, my heart was beating a mile a minute and my breathing was increasing by the minute.

Cool it Blaise, they'll suspect something! I thought to myself, trying to gain back my breathing. Finally, I calmed my breathing. Then I did something possibly either stupid or actually brilliant.

In one swift act I opened my eyes, sitting up straight in my seat. I looked at the driver, my hand in a tight fist.

Wham! I punched him, leaving a fist mark on his face.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" He yelled, looking over at me.

Someone in the back seat chuckled. I whipped my head around so fast I was afraid my head my might snap. There, in the back seat was another boy. His red hair made the freckles on his face stand out, his brown eyes and long lashes made him look adorable.

"Oh, I like her." He swooned, his eyes still crinkled from laughing.

I looked back up at the driver. His jaw was clenched, his knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel so tight. He glanced at me, and I took the time to study them both. They both looked to be about my age, eighteen or nineteen. The driver had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Both looked as if they worked out.

Of course, so they can kill me better. My thoughts went wild, thinking of all the possible ways to kill me. I was scared. I wanted to go home. I wanted my mom.

My mom. My mom must be worried sick. I could just imagine her, tears streaming down her face, calling everyone she knew just to see if they had seen me while her voice cracked as she talked to them. Her hands covering her mouth and her hair in a rats nest from her running her hair through it so much.

I was mad. With my hand still in a fist I punched the guy in the arm.

"Ow. Gah, you need to stop doing that!" He said, rubbing his arm. I liked the thought that I could pack a punch.

"Will you introduce me, or something, cuz I'm freaking out here. I mean I was just on my way to hang out with my mom and the next thing I know is someone kidnapping me! So I'm kind of scared, and if you don't tell me what you are doing?!" I practically screeched in his ear. He winced and looked at the guy in the back seat.

"Yeah, um.. Well.." He scratched the back of his neck. "My name is Justin, and this is my partn- friend, Carl." The guy, Justin said. His voice was rusty, I liked it, darn. "And.. you are...?"

"Blaise." I huffed.

He looked over at me. First he looked into my eyes, then looked at the top of my head, where no hair was, then down in between my nose and mouth where my nasal cannula was, where the slim tubes connected to my oxygen tank. I didn't want to see the sympathy in his eyes, like so many other people. I turned my head.

"Why did you kidnap me, may I ask?" I say through gritted teeth still looking out my window.

"Oh, right. Carl, why don't you take this buddy?" Justin said, looking at Carl expectantly.

"Right." Carl said slowly. "Well, we really didn't mean to kidnap you, in particular. More like steal your car." Carl rushed out the last sentence. I processed what he just said in my head.

"So why didn't you just drop me off? Why did you keep me here?" I asked, looking at them as if they were idiots. Which they kind of were, well, all that they have done has been idiotic and make no sense... So far.

"Welp, there was the fact that you were sleeping. And also the fact that we had just stolen your car. Your mom could have came out at any moment, seen that you and the car were missing, and called the police." Carl said, leaning back in his seat.

"That means the police would be hot on our tracks, so no stopping until we were sure we were clear." Justin summed up.

I pursed my lips. "Why'd you steal my car in the first place?" I was still scared, and frankly worried for my life. I didn't know if they were going to kill me yet, but that didn't mean they were going to be totally nice to me either.

Justin looked at me again. He was about to say something when Carl intervened; "They sent us to get a car, we only have one, and that one got totally trashed after the-"

"We just needed another car, okay?" Justin said, shooting Carl a not really nice look.

"Mhm." My lips were still pursed. "Well, how much longer until we get to... wherever we are going?" It was now light outside, and the clock said it was 12:47. So, I slept a while. Coolio.

"Only about 20 minutes." Carl replied.

"Cool beans."

•••

Hope you enjoyed! Yeah awesome! Ya also know you can vote/comment which would be pretty sweet! Thanks, I'll update sometime