Chapter Thirty.

Parking in the school parking lot with Dean and Sam was weird. I hadn't done it in a while and it felt better than walking everyday.

Sam got out at the same time as me, but Dean stayed in. Sam left the door open for me before walking away. I slid into the passenger seat and closed the door before looking at Dean who immediately kissed me.

I gasped a little and he pulled away chuckling.

"I'm not used to that anymore," I admitted, softly.

"Well, we're gonna have to change that again," he smiled. I nodded and pecked his lips before turning and taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready," I mumbled to myself, getting out of the car. People were staring in awe almost.

Why though?

"Deany!" The voice was all too familiar and it made me cringe as she ran up and kissed him. "Why are you with him?" She asked, talking about me. I walked away before Dean answered her.

"Cas! C'mon!" Sam yelled, holding Jessica's hand. I smiled as I saw the baby bump on her stomach.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked her, walking next to them.

"I want it to be a boy, but Sammy wants a girl," she laughed. Sam held his hands up in surrender.

"Hey! It's my opinion!" He said, teasing.

"I know, babe. Just to think, guys, we have one more week in this dump before we're done," Jessica said, looking at the school. I smiled at the thought before we separated.

I walked into my first class and pulled out my phone considering we still had a few minutes before school started.

I text Dean as I saw Anna walk in.

Is everything still a go?

Yes. God, I can't wait to be able to kiss u.

:) I miss you, Dean

I miss you too, Angel

I smiled to myself as the bell rang.

---

Lunch came along pretty quickly. I walked over to Dean who was waiting by the doors. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside and around the corner, pressing me against the wall before kissing me passionately.

He pushed open my lips with his tongue, letting it slide against mine. I let out a soft moan, reaching around his waist and grabbing his ass. He gasped in surprise, pulling away to catch his breath.

"Gain some courage?" He laughed, breathlessly. I chuckled and leaned forward to kiss his neck. I don't know what was getting into me, I just missed him so much.

"Dean!" Anna's voice yelled from around the corner. I moved my head away, looking at him, scared.

"It's okay," he whispered, pressing his lips to mine again and started to grind against me.

I let out a moan as Anna let out a gasp.

"CASTIEL! WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled, making us both jump. We looked at her, Dean not moving away from me what so ever.

"Anna," he said, smugly.

"Dean, let's go. He was taking advantage of you," she said, trying to hide the denial in her voice. I couldn't help the smirk that played on my face. Courage rushing through my veins.

"I wasn't taking advantage of him, Anna, and you know that. He was going to take me right here against this school," I stated, smirking.

"No. Not with you. He's mine now, I took him. You can't take anyone back!" She said, voice clearly drenched in denial.