Chapter 67

M E L

After a while we decided to leave the park and go to the fish and chips place down the road. It was almost Lunch and we were starving. Since our little disagreement we have only been using small conversation.

We leave the park and start walking down the street. I am pushing Scarlett in the pram while Zayn is walking in front of the pram.

Once we get to the shop I push the pram inside and Zayn goes in front of me, he stands at the counter and orders food while I sit down at a table. After a while he walks over and sits across from me.

"It'll be ready in five minutes." He says "Why don't we forget what happened at the park" He suddenly says after a big gap of awkward silence.

"Yes, thank you" I smile

"I love you" He says

"I love you too" I peck him on the lips.

"Excuse me, your order is ready" A lady behind the counter says to us

"I'll get it" Zayn says getting up

"Okay" I say

He comes back with a large bucket of chips. He puts the bucket on the table and Scarlett starts crying. I take a chip and blow it so it cools down, I hand the chip to her and she start to eat it and smile.

After Scarlett, Zayn and I ate all the chips we left the shop and started to walk home.

Today was fun, I wouldn't trade it for anything for my last day. We went out all together. Its not often that we spend time out together as a family.

"Deep in thought?" Zayn asks and I look to him

"huh? Oh um.. yeah, sorta" I say

He is pushing the pram while I'm standing next to him.

We pass the same guy that we saw this morning, but this time he is eating something and it looks like he hasn't eaten in days. Zayn suddenly stops and reaches into his pocket, I look at him and smile.

He takes out some money and hands it to the man. He hands him notes...

Once the man is far behind us I look to Zayn.

"How much did you give him!?" I ask

"$200" He says

"What?!" I yell

"Were gonna be rich anyway so.." He smiles

"How much do you even have in your wallet?" I ask "A whole bank?"

"Haha..No." He smiles

"Dad-eee" I look down surprised at Scarlett. Then I look to Zayn. He is smiling ear to ear.

"Awww" I smile and move towards her. "Wheres daddy?" She looks up at me and smile, she then looks back and points to Zayn.

"Wheres Mummy?" Zayn says and Scarlett looks to me, she points at me and I smile.

"Awww" I smile "She's so smart"

Once we get home I walk ahead and into the elevator, when we get to the front door I grab the keys and open the door. I grab Scarlett out from the pram and put her into her bedroom, she would be sleepy after a big day.

After I've put her to sleep, I go into Zayn and I's bedroom and check that I've got everything that I need. I check my suitcase and see that we have packed almost everything in our apartment except for the furniture.

"Boo!"

"AGH!!" I scream because Zayn came up behind me and screamed.

"Zayn! Don't." I laugh "You scared me" I pout

"That was the whole point" He laughs

"Whatever, Have you forgotten anything?" I ask

"You are worrying tooo much" Zayn says and hugs me. He starts kissing me and we fall back onto the bed. He kisses me on my lips than starts moving down.

**AHHHHH. I DONT WRITE THIS STUFF. SO I AM SKIPPING IT. BUT IN THE END THEY DO.. IT. ahaha SORRY**

Please Vote & Comment