Upper and Lower Canada?

after being seperated by england and france along with promises of tim hortons, the meeting was finally getting back on track. "so does anyone have any questions for us?" ontario asked trying to lighten the tense mood. nations looked around thinking some on the events of the day and others on a question to ask.

"so the french bastard take after the wine bastard?" romano questioned in his gruff voice.

"I DO NOT TAKE AFTER THAT PERVERTED BAS-"

"OH MY GOD IT'S CELINE DION!" yelled ontario pionting out the window. shoving ontario out of the way quebec sprinted towards looking franticly for celine.

" YOU LIEING ENGLISH FOOL. MON CELINE IS IN NO SUCH PLACE....if only. J'aime celine, come to quebec some time I'll so you a real good time."

"i call bullshit you and ontario don't even know what an arogonist zone is much less got anyone to bed" manitoba called.

" wait weren't they married?" laughed an amused british columbia .

"don't remind me!" ontario wined.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT ENGLISH PIG, putting me together with that imbécile uppercanada and letting him be in charge that littl-" quebec mumbled.

"oh it's not like you didn't benefit from it!" ontario snapped back.

well ontario and quebec fought america and canada entered the room and picked up nunavut who happened to be sitting on englands lap. nunavut looked up at america asking him " why did ontario and quebec get married if they hate each other so much." america and canada sat down with nunavut in alfreds lap.

"nuny they dont hate each other, they just don't know how to say i love you like you and me. "Matthew sighed "when they grew up they were raised to hate each other one out of fear and the other out of ignorance. when oliver came Jean was scared. he thought ontario work take away every thing that made him..him and oliver never quit understood. Oliver with his english and loyalists population didn't have the same fears" Matthew explained the best that he could. He had definitely glossed over alot but no one needed their full history at the moment.

An.
It's been along time and my writing style has changed but please let me know if you have questions or suggestions.
Also I apologize for the shortness of the chapter this has been in my drafts for a long time and I couldn't quite remember where is was going with it.
Characters do not belong to me nations are from hetalia well provinces and territories are from IAMP