Chapter One; Blizzard

I shivered as I wrapped my thin jacket around me. I had lost my sneakers some where in the snow, and I knew I was probably going to lose my feet. The bitter cold bit at me like I was a delicious meal. I wanted to cry more then anything but nothing came out. 

I've been walking for hours. I shouldn't have ran away, but I didn't want to get beaten by him any more. My hair once black was now white from the snow that fell. I wouldn't make it for much longer out here. It's not like I choose the weather, I did choose to run away during a snow storm. It's the worst it's been all year. 

 I needed to find shelter, and if i'm lucky warmth. In this weather I could barely see in front of me. Snow stuck to every part of my body, I kept wiping it from my face. I felt as if I was in the middle of no where. Maybe I was? I let out a loud frustrating cry. I was alone in the world, no body could help me now. At this moment, I'm better off dead. Soon that's what I'll be. 

Stopping, I leaned against a snow mountain thingy. This is where I'm going to die, I decided. As I squint my eyes, I saw the bright blue moon. It was fascinating. 

Suddenly, I fell back wards, hitting my head on a ... Wooden floor? 

"What are you doing?" asked a shocked angelic male voice. As I glanced up, his blues eyes questioned me silently. I gulped down everything I had building up in my throat. I was terrified. It didn't even look as if there was a home here... "How'd you find my home?" He suddenly sounded angry. His white hair flopped in the cold wind, that I could no longer feel because I was chilled to the bone. I couldn't speak, so I just stared up at him scared. I was also embarrassed. I mean I was on his floor. 

"Sorry." I finally managed to mumbled. He looked so angry, but then his eyes softened.

"Come in from the cold." He whispered softly as he helped my frozen body up off the floor. He closed the floor as I was away from the door. Then he just stood there and stared at me. I shivered as my body un thawed. "What's you're name, child?" He stared at me expectantly. He called me child, but he looked the same age as of me. He was truly beautiful, I could stare at his face all day long. 

"Raven Aragon." I whispered between frozen lips. He lit his fire place and grabbed a giant blanket, which he then wrapped around me. If I wasn't so cold I'd be blushing like a lunatic. Thank goddess for the cold. Granted I almost froze to death. "What's yours?" I snuggled into the blanket, trying to steal all it's warmth. The snow was gone, leaving my hair black once again. I glanced at him, he looked conflicted? Was I not allowed to know his name? 

"If I tell you then you wouldn't believe me." He gave me a sad smile, as he moved into an open area that must have been his kitchen area. His home was opened. All rooms except the bath room was one room. Meaning he must live alone. It must suck living alone, in the middle of no where. 

"I'll believe you." I said with complete honesty, I stared him dead in the eye as he glanced over to me. The smell of hot chocolate filled the room, it made me think of christmas. "When I get warmed up, I'll leave. I don't want to be a bother, and I clearly intruded." I stared down at the blanket, it had snow flakes all over it. It was a very beautiful blanket, and warm. 

"No, stay. Please." He handed me a nice hot cup of hot chocolate. It burned nicely as it went down. He was staring at me expectantly. He wanted me to stay yet I didn't even know his name. 

"Stranger danger." I mumbled more to myself then to him. It was true, he was nothing but a stranger to me. Yet I felt safe around him. It scared the boogers out of me (Well, maybe if mine weren't frozen). 

"Alright then, my name is..." He hesitated, he seemed afraid to speak. It was like all his life he has been hiding this secret and I was basically forcing it out of him. He stared into my ever green eyes, making me gulp. "Jack Frost." He gave me a half smirk, like he was afraid of my response. It was cute. I sipped my hot chocolate and glanced at him. I examined him as he cringed from my look. Did he honestly expect a bad reaction? 

"So, you're the one that put all those pretty designs on my window? And you're the one who created the storm I almost died in? I knew you were real! When I was a little girl, I had no friend's but I still had a snow ball fight with you! Remember? I didn't even reconize you, granted I was only little." I shrugged as he stared at me in shock. Yea, I'm that amazing... "No body believed me though..." I mumbled. It was probably one of the reason's I didn't have any friends, I was the crazy one. 

"Oh! I remember you! Last winter you were sitting outside building a snow man, singing some kind of song, it was truly beautiful." He let out a really cute giggle, then his face turned red. Which was even more cute. "Uhh, are you hungry?" He quickly got up from  the ground then and rushed to his little kitchen. He had a very lovely home. I was amazed. There was pictures of the tooth fairy, easter bunny, sandman, santa claus, and himself on his walls. It was interesting to see. 

"No thanks, I'm just really tired." I gave him a giant smile. He was such a sweetheart. I just wanted to hug him, and not let go. 

"Oh, well then you can go to sleep, take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." He smiled at me as he arranged our bedding. 

"I don't want to take you're bed." I yawned as he pushed me gently towards it. It looked warm and comfy. His bedding was nothing but snow flakes, that sparkled in the lighting. 

"Good night, Raven." He kissed me gently on my forehead and I found  myself drifting off with no sounds but his beautiful angelic humming. He was truly fascinating.