Chapter 4: "I like y-you"

"What are you two doing here?"

"Oh Hyesoo, this two boys said that they were your boyfriends so I let them in our house" Your brother said and you were very shocked for them to say that they were your boyfriends.

"What?" You said.

You thought to yourself "Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook? My boyfriends? Ppffftttttt.."

"They are not my boyfriends Jimin, and by the way what are you doing here guys?

"I dont know why he is here Hyesoo but im here to walk with you." Taehyung spoke.

"Yah! Thats why im here! Im also here to walk with you Hyesoo." Jungkook also spoke.

You were very annoyed to the two of them so you got an idea.

"Ummm.. I dont seem to walk around today guys. I feel sick and I want to sleep." You said to the both of them.

"But I dont think you look sick today Hyesoo."
Jungkook said.

"And also, I heard you scream in your room earlier that today is a beautiful day and you wanted to go shopping." Your brother said and betrayed you then you ran to him as fast as you could so that you can slap him but he sprinted towards his room and you felt tired of catching him since he was a good runner.

"So..." Taehyung said.

"Yeah fine! But wait for me, I'll go wash up a bit." You said then mentally slapped yourself for what you said. When you entered the bathroom, you thought to yourself. "This is going to be a long day.."

You finished washing as you head downstairs. The three of you walked and walked until Taehyung put his arms on your shoulder. Jungkook saw it then he moved Taehyung's arm and replaced it to him. Taehyung moved Jungkook's arm and replaced it to him again. The both of them were torturing your shoulders until you sped up your pace. You walked faster and left them behind. A long day had gone.

~~~

It was school day again when you woke up and get up from bed. You were heading to the bathroom to wash up and prepare for school.
When you go downstairs, you saw the two boys again and felt annoyed again. You just let this boys do what they want. The three of you walked together until you reached the school.

"Ha! Lets go to class now!" Taehyung said.

"Um Hyesoo wait, I wanted to talk to you..." Jungkook said.

Me and Taehyung look at each other but Jungkook continued.

"Privately.. Just the two of us..."

"Umm.." you dont know what to say.

Jungkook immediately grabbed your hand and took you away from Taehyung. The two of you sat from the bench and remained silent.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about Jungkook?" You said to him.

"Umm, you know Hyesoo that you are the most beautiful girl ive met in my life. You look very cute when you're angry and you are very pretty when you smile."

You were confused of every word that he says about you. You saw sweats dripping all over his body. More like very nervous. And then his eyes met your gaze and said quickly.

"I k-know that it may be l-late to say this to you Hyesoo but.... I like y-you.."

You were very shocked. You couldn't even utter a word. You couldn't move yourself even a small bit. Jungkook had been your bestfriend since you were young. He was your childhood bestfriend. He was like your brother. He cares for you.

"Jung-"

"Wait... Don't speak yet.."

You looked at him cutely and scared of what you will say to him.

"I can wait for your decision and please don't get things to be awkward Hyesoo. I'll just try my best to win your heart than Taehyung can."

You nodded and hug him quickly. But little did you know that Taehyung was listening to your conversation. He is hiding behind the tree near the bench you were sitting at. He listened to every word that Jungkook said and it broke his heart. It made him became more stronger to make you fall in love with him. He won't let you fall in love with Jungkook but just him.

~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~