Chapter 7:

As I walk down the road to go to 1121 east branch drive I begin to feel sick, I guess it's from worrying so much about Lisa. I come up to an old haunted house. I look down at the note that I woke up to 1121 east branch drive I look up at the house and above the door, it read 1121 there was a sign outside the house that read enter at your own risk.

Right after I enter the house I suddenly feel eyes on me...I look around and smell the air...I guess they forgot I'm a vampire...but anyways as I was walking in and found the set of eyes that were staring at me I pulled my gun out a fired...I went around killing every soul in sight...I finally found Lisa and I untied her from the chair...I get her outside and start walking then out of nowhere is shot with a wooden arrow...they missed my heart but I wasn't able to carry Lisa anymore...as I struggled to get her home to safety she wakes up and I tell her to go..."Lisa go ahead go home...go home leave me!" "Tony no...I will not leave you behind...you mean everything to me" she disappears and I thought she was headed home...but she comes back and picks me up surprisingly and took me home.

When we walk into the house she suddenly falls to the ground in pain..."Lisa whats wrong" as I try to speak being very weak..." nothing...its nothing..."