The secret crush (Louis Imagine)

It was a boring Monday at school. After the weekend it looked like everybody was even more tired than on a Friday evening. Saturday one of those popular girls gave a party. I was invited, because I was friends with Louis and he was really popular, but I didn't went. My friend Louis went because he loved those party's. Louis was my best friend in the world, some people even thought we were dating.The bell rang for lunch, finally I could go outside. I was walking to or table where a couple of my friends were already sitting. "BOOH!!!" someone screamed. I turned around and saw it was Louis. "Hey, how are you Laura?" he asked with a big smile on his face. "I just got a heart attack but for the rest I'm fine. How are you?" I asked smiling. "I'm great." he said with an adorable smile because of my face. We arrived at the table and talked about the party. Actually Louis was because he was the only one who went, I thought that was one reason he was popular. I bet Louis was the only reason we were invited. The other reason was Jade. Everybody knew she had a crush on Louis but he didn't liked her much. But every time we asked on which girl he had a crush he changed the subject. The bell rang and we had to go back to our classes. The next days were pretty much the same.

Finally it was Friday, almost weekend. Today everybody was in a good mood. I was having a nice chat with Louis when Jade came over. "Hey Louis." she said really sweet. "Hello Jade." Louis said. "Would you like to come to my party tomorrow?" she asked straight to the point. "Again!" I thought. "No I can't come. I'm going to do something else." Louis said. "What are you going to do than? Jade asked a bit angry. "I'm going to watch a movie with Laura, right? he said with a sweet smile. "Yes we're having a friend day." I lied. If eyes could kill. When Jade was gone we started laughing. "So what are we going to do on our friend day?" Louis asked. I had no idea what we could do. "Maybe a picknick in the park and a movie?" I said. "Sounds good to me." Louis said.

It was Saturday, our friend day. I woke up, it was a lovely sunny day. I took a shower and went back to my room to dress me up. What did I had to wear? I had no idea.  I knew it was not a date but I wanted to look good. I decided to pick a pale blue dress. Louis gave it to me as birthday present. Then I was ready and went downstairs. It was 12:25 so my lunch was also my breakfast. I made a sandwich and when I was done I got a text from Louis. "Can you please open the door sweetheart?? xxx" it said. I opened the door. "Hello." Louis said with a big grin on his face. "Really Louis?" I said with a serious face. Well I hoped because I wanted to start laughing really bad. Louis putted on a sad face and we both started laughing. He helped me making sandwiches and than we went to the park. We took everything out for the picknick. Suddenly I saw Jade looking at us. She looked really jealous. "Maybe we can go sitting somewhere else?" Louis suggested. "Why? I don't see the problem." I said a bit confused. Louis looked so sweet to me. The next moment I was in a fight with my feelings for Louis. Friend or boyfriend? Louis saw I was confused and asked "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Yes!!" I said really happy and I hugged Louis, my boyfriend. Later on we went for a walk and we watched a movie at my house because we were to late for a movie in the cinema.

It was Monday again. During lunch Louis and I kissed sometimes and then we saw Jade looking really angry at us, she even broke her bottle of water, but we didn't mind. I was the luckiest girl in the world.  So all that time I had been Louis' secret crush.

THE END

---------------------

 Please leave a comment and vote.

Read also my other imagines.

xxx Eline