Somersault Kisses (Part 1)

I think this shit is the cutest so for my Dave and Rebecca fans, I thought of this. There will be more to come involving this...type of kissing! /eyebrow wiggle/ 

Short story GO! 

"Okay! Dude, we're going to do this," Rebecca said, matter of factly as she was practically upside down. She blew the long, brown locks that were surrounding her face. She blew it out of her mouth as she could taste the thin hairs. 

"Look, this is like the fifth time we are doing this," Dave stated, holding onto Rebecca's hands, "Not like I have a problem with you wrapping around my waist...but it aint good with my head,"

Dave felt his forehead pounding and he could've sworn that a bump forming. 

Rebecca blushed. She sighed, "Well, one more." 

Dave shrugged his shoulders and tried to pull as hard as he can for Rebecca to flip over and do it perfectly. Rebecca felt herself get pulled by Dave, but her hair was still in front of her face. She pushed her face against Dave. Just as quick as a blink of an eye, Dave felt himself slowly fall back. 

"Oh! Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He exclaimed, feeling himself falling backwards. 

"Ah!" Rebecca screamed, pushing the hair behind her. 

The duo both fell onto the hard pavement that belonged to the school property. Story short, the two were waiting after school because they both were doing a History project together and Rebecca brought this thing up about how she saw on this cute thing on the Internet called, Somersault Kiss. She asked Dave to give it a try and with a bit budging, Dave agreed. Dave couldn't help to think this will actually be their first time kissing. So, why the hell not? 

Dave groaned and stayed lying on the floor feeling his head pound. Rebecca giggled and rolled off Dave and lied next to him. "Well, that was fun," Rebecca smiled, sarcastically. 

Dave slowly nodded his head, "Mhm, I bet for you," 

Rebecca laughed and kissed Dave on the cheek. "How about we doing it again?"

Dave looked at Rebecca like she was crazy, "You're f*cking joking," 

"Nah, this time, I'll be the one pulling you up," 

Rebecca wiggled her eyebrows. Dave pondered over the thought and chuckled, "Like you can pull me up," 

"Wanna bet?" Rebecca asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Yeah, sure. I'll bet. Even thought I know I will win this," Dave said, smirking. 

They duo both shook hands and gotten into position. However, in the end, the two idiots failed and they both couldn't do it. So much for the first kiss. Moving on, because of Dave winning the bet, Rebecca had to draw hundreds of male genitals. 

Fin

***
If you don't know what a somersault kiss is, look it up. You will get amazing results! ;) 

- Becs the Great 

(This is a short thing that I decided to write to procrastinate from the other story, Sorry)