Chapter 1: Talking to the Moon

• Dedicated to anyone who doesn't have a dedication, this is for you bruuh!

Delilah here! Yo dizzle mah nizzle. Mah homies, ish chaptah one. Yo, yo, yo! 

Ronnie here, that was Delilah, she's a special little snowflake ;) So chapter one, hope you like it! :D

_____________________

Niall

"Niall?" Our maid, Lily, called.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking up from the flat-screen TV."Your mother is calling, she needs to talk to you." She informs and I sighed, looking at Liam and Zayn, who shrugged.

I stood up, stretching my sore muscles and followed her out of my room, down the spiral staircase, and into the dining room where mom sat, along with a few other people I haven't met.

Lily bowed and left.

"Niall, this is Anne and Robin. Anne, Robin, this is Niall, my beloved son." She introduced us to each other and I nodded, shaking their hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Anne, Robin."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Niall," Anne says, smiling warmly.

"Why don't we all seat? We have alot to talk about," Mother says and we all sat down, me sitting opposite of her.

"So what did you call me for, mother?" I ask, and she sighs deeply.

"Well Niall," she says. "You're getting married."

My heart stopped. Oh god. This is so fucking cliche-Maybe I didn't hear right? I mean, me and my mother aren't close but she wouldn't do that.

Would she?

"Excuse me? Could you repeat that?" I ask, confusion clearly written all over my face.

She took a deep breath. "Niall, you're getting married, in an arranged marriage."

I can't get maried, I have a life, a future! I'm gonna have kids, with the man I love! Yeah, it's possible, deal with it. I haven't met him yet but I will, soon. Not now, and definitely not in an arranged marriage.

"You're kidding, righ mothert? Is this a joke? 'Cos it's not-" she cut me off. 

"No Niall, I am not kidding," She says, shaking her head.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. "What do you mean I'm in an arranged marriage?! No way in hell will I get in a fucking marriage!" I screamed, standing up, my eyes welling up with tears. This is too much for a seventeen year old with plans.

"Language, Niall. Do swear in my house." She scolds, in an authorative voice whilst narrowing her eyes at me.

"You're supposed to be my mother, mother! Or should I even call you that? Now you're selling me off to some strangers you barely even know!" I shouted, my face turning red in frustration and dissapointment. Both of them towards my mother.

"Niall." she says, in this strict voice she uses so frequently, I can't even tell the difference anymore.

"I have a life! A future! What if I have a girlfriend, huh? What would happen then?!" 

"Niall."

"What about my friends? What would I-"

"Niall!" She shouted, standing up. I stopped, looking at her dead in the eyes.

"We have guests. Be ashamed of yourself and apologize."

I wiped my tear-stained cheeks and bowed my head down. Mom was always like this, she doesn't care about me, she cares more about her reputation. We have to be the perfect family or else society won't accept her. She's that person.